+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Proper Captain

Proper Captain

As Club Captain let me tell you that we are absolutely gutted missing out on the play-off round of the Europa League. We know that we need to bounce back and are determined to return to Europe again. To do so we have to be at our best in the League, starting this Sunday.

The Scottish Premiership promises to be its most competitive in years. Trust me, we are absolutely up for the challenge. Atmospheres like the home game against Apollon, where 20,000 Dons fans inspired all of us and intimidated the opposition, make a real difference. Being born and bred in Aberdeen, I'm honoured to be your Captain, and I'll never forget 20,000 Dons fans singing my name after scoring the second goal last week.

To the 20,000 fans that turned up for Apollon, if you've not yet bought a ticket for the Hamilton opener this Sunday we'd love to have you there. If you were not at that game, but can make this one, we look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

COYR!

Graeme Shinnie
    Club Captain

Good luck getting 20k to a Hamilton game Shinnie min

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good luck getting 20k to a Hamilton game Shinnie min
    We can only live and hope

Mind you if anybody can shinnie can !!!!

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by foreveradon View Post
    We can only live and hope

Mind you if anybody can shinnie can !!!!

COYR
    I think you just accidently stumbled upon the new Tshirt slogan...
    If Anyone Can, Shinnie Can. COYR

Would prefer him to do his talking on the pitch where it actually matters. Having 20k to create an intimidating atmosphere counted for nothing in the end as it was at home we lost that qualifier.

The club are trying so hard to get fans through the door except they aren't really. What has actually been done proactively to entice people to give over their hard earned cash other than the usual guilt trips from all and sundry?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post

The club are trying so hard to get fans through the door except they aren't really. What has actually been done proactively to entice people to give over their hard earned cash other than the usual guilt trips from all and sundry?
    It's the Aberdeen FC way.

He should be questioning the managers team selection
    & the stupidest acclimatisation program of flying over the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Would prefer him to do his talking on the pitch where it actually matters. Having 20k to create an intimidating atmosphere counted for nothing in the end as it was at home we lost that qualifier.

I disagree that wasnt a bad result at home
    We lost it away
    Nowadays if you want to progress u need to score away from home