+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it me?????

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Depends on the context. If you're Huddersfield in the Premier League or Burton in the Championship, consolidation sounds a fine target and fans know the score. However, if your owner has been boosting season ticket sales with promises of "wow" signings and minimum top seven finishes on radio and social media, then fans get a bit miffed if the reality doesn't match up.
    As we have a top 6 attendance (or thereabouts) for league two then automatic promotion/play offs should always be a realistic target. Constantly finishing below teams such as Barnet, Accrington et al who struggle to get 2,000 is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Can't fall off my commode, it's fitted with a safety belt. As for today's game, perhaps sitting on my commode at home reading the Guardian would have been much more interesting than the game I witnessed.
    You were doing ok Joe until you said reading the Guardian, surely nothing is that bad

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    As we have a top 6 attendance (or thereabouts) for league two then automatic promotion/play offs should always be a realistic target. Constantly finishing below teams such as Barnet, Accrington et al who struggle to get 2,000 is depressing.
    Absolutely. We've been outplayed by teams with a fraction of our support and budget for years now. Why are teams like Accrington and Barnet better run than Notts?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You were doing ok Joe until you said reading the Guardian, surely nothing is that bad
    It can't be much fun reading a newspaper when the likes of yourself has to consult a dictionary after every third word....

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It can't be much fun reading a newspaper when the likes of yourself has to consult a dictionary after every third word....

That's very trew youth, yo rate duck. However, I like the Guardian, saves me loads of money on bog paper.

The internet of things builds one into t' commode nowadays Sid. I would have thought that you of all people would know that!!

"The likes of yourself" you pompous dick.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    "The likes of yourself" you pompous dick.
    Yaaaaawn. Yet another thread turned into a boring argument.

Sorry Smiffy, I couldn't resist!

??????????????????? you have me there Sid, keep taking the tablets

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yaaaaawn. Yet another thread turned into a boring argument.

Sorry Smiffy, I couldn't resist!
    But I wasn't arguing. I was merely responding to an ill mannered post. The inevitable self-righteous response from the bad mannered person falls into the category of a boring argument. Any such response will not be worthy of a reply thereby displaying my amazing self-control.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast