+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it me?????

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    But I wasn't arguing. I was merely responding to an ill mannered post. The inevitable self-righteous response from the bad mannered person falls into the category of a boring argument. Any such response will not be worthy of a reply thereby displaying my amazing self-control.
    My comments weren't addressed to the likes of yourself, Mr Smith. When a great newspaper is attacked so viciously I will always jump to its defence.
    And once again you commit the cardinal sin of attacking the poster, not the post. My comment may have been a bit OTT but that doesn't make me or my dick pompous.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    My comments weren't addressed to the likes of yourself, Mr Smith. When a great newspaper is attacked so viciously I will always jump to its defence.
    And once again you commit the cardinal sin of attacking the poster, not the post. My comment may have been a bit OTT but that doesn't make me or my dick pompous.
    I am in full agreement with you both.

Just wanted to give agreement a try to see what it feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post

"Great" newspaper, well you are more deluded than I thought. When the likes of that paperboy Owen Jones is a columnist I need make no further comment.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    "Great" newspaper, well you are more deluded than I thought. When the likes of that paperboy Owen Jones is a columnist I need make no further comment.
    I suppose if your arse has got used to the Mail, the Grauniad is a bity of an awkward shape!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123