+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What a season opener....

What a season opener....

Great game today. Heart in mouth at times towards the end.
    Shout outs to Blackman - the keeper I wasn't sure about and Basham - the player I didn't think was good enough.
    After today I stand corrected. Let's see if it continues.
    I do still believe we need a quality striker. Fast and clinical.
    Buzzing after that win!

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Great game today. Heart in mouth at times towards the end.
    Shout outs to Blackman - the keeper I wasn't sure about and Basham - the player I didn't think was good enough.
    After today I stand corrected. Let's see if it continues.
    I do still believe we need a quality striker. Fast and clinical.
    Buzzing after that win!
    Echo that BB

Thought we tired towards the end, but kept going

Got lucky with their sitter miss but hey ho

You can see the difference in pace stepping up to this division but as I keep saying, respect the opposition, but don't fear them

Would like to see the disallowed goals again. Where they both offside?

We need more pace/strength at centre half and up top. We do that and anything is possible this season.

And is it just me or is Lundstram even slower than Dean Hammond?

One in front of kop I'm pretty sure keeper touched it onto post so I think it should have stood,it's a difficult job things happen so quick I hope they show both of em as well as Brentford's cross bar challenge

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    We need more pace/strength at centre half and up top. We do that and anything is possible this season.

Probably all the Oxford fans said he lacked pace but that's not what his game is about so I'm led to believe

Only weak link for me was Coutts. Slow and does nothing defensively. Early days. Basham awesome,Clarke and Sharp superb,Carruthers brilliant as was Stevens.
    We looked knackered second half and rode our luck. Great keeping by the new lad. Great result and learning experience. Wilder knows what we need to do to step up. Great interview post match.

A great team from start to finish. I think Brentford are a very decent team but we handled it well.

Basham MOTM for me just ahead of Caruthersm and well played to Blackman, Stearman and Stevens, very good debuts. I think the early save settled Blackman, Stevens looks class. All the lads gave everything though, I can't fault anybody, as coaches say these days, they left absolutely nothing on the pitch.UTB.

Great game of football. Great result. Think Brentford will feel they deserved a point but it's a well done United!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post

Let's give Lundsrum time to settle GB, There was somebody on S24 him off and likening him to Hammond last week after only 45 minutes. He's only been with us just over a week, he's a young player on the up and it could be a few weeks before we see the best of him. It's not al about once mate, it's his we use him and even TC didn't gave much.

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    No, Brentford are rubbish. As bad as Preston, to be honest. You'll find out more about Division 2, very soon. Enjoy your moment in the sun, it won't last very long!

F U C K OFF SPAMMING PIG C U N T.
    Mind the gap you sp a st ic.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast