+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Forte

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Nolan doesn't have the goodwill in the bank which good managers need to get them through sticky patches.
    You are joking? I can't even believe you're talking like this. For what it's worth I believe it will be the same starting 11 on Friday as today ( bar injuries ) for which Ill be happy and hope for, just need to keep a settled winning team and if it means Forte coming off the bench and chipping in Im happy with that. Have faith in Nolan.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    You are joking? I can't even believe you're talking like this. For what it's worth I believe it will be the same starting 11 on Friday as today ( bar injuries ) for which Ill be happy and hope for, just need to keep a settled winning team and if it means Forte coming off the bench and chipping in Im happy with that. Have faith in Nolan.
    there is a rouma on Facebook that forest have recalled grant don't know if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    there is a rouma on Facebook that forest have recalled grant don't know if it's true.
    Don't think it's true could be wrong but i'm pretty sure Forest have no authority, too recall him until January (baring injuries). I heard Warburton speaking on the radio, about Tyler Walker. He said if i player leaves on loan that's them gone until January, so i assume that's the same with Grant. It also makes no sense for them too recall him imo, unless they plan too sell him. Aren't they after Bridcutt from Leeds which pushes Grant further back, if they sign him. It's most likely their fans trying to stir sh**.

He's in an odd situation where he's still probably better coming off the bench because if he starts what's our plan b? Bring on Jon Stead? Can't see that having the same effect.

It's not true as they can't recall him until Jan

If it's a rumour on facebook it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    He's in an odd situation where he's still probably better coming off the bench because if he starts what's our plan b? Bring on Jon Stead? Can't see that having the same effect.
    Until he is given a run alongside Ameobi we will never know if he is "better coming off the bench" with age being against him I would have thought that Stead could well make a better impact sub especially if we are chasing the game & need 3 up front.

Allessandra playing off Shola would be one option but I don't think he's the quickest of players and I think we'd miss him in midfield more than we'd gain anything upfront.
    He is a None league player at best..

Non league player that scored in League 2 on Saturday

Non league player that scored in League 2 on Saturday
    Forte as scored in his last 2 games but you don't rate him.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast