+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Predictocomp Table 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Congratulations NZ Blue. A freakily good performance. Is it something to do with the time zones? Have you been submitting your forecasts after the games have been played?

Thanks Griff. An excellent year's work.
    Hmmmm now there's a good point well made

Thanks griif a very close season from top to bottom and well done to NZ

May I say thank you to all who have congratulated me on my success this season , even Piglet with his Leicester jibe . No special formula and definitely nothing to do with timezones , look no further than Aussiebranch to dismiss that rumour . I look forward to defending my title next season and hope that the whole experience is as enjoyable as this season has been .
    Griff , will be in Carlisle late August so will bring an empty suitcase with me to take my 2 trophies home with me and I can collect Aussies wooden spoon as well .
    To my antipodean challenger , please pick up your game next season as this year you were a disgrace and offered no competition at all .

Take care one & all .

Glad you confirmed Griff your gearing up to do it all again next season and thanks once again for sticking with it all season long particularly when the postponements started raining down on you.

Have a crackin summer everybody and come on ENGLAND.

Have you thought of doing a mini World Cup one

Top job Griff,can you remind me on England mad before the season starts for next season please as I will be on my travels darn Sarf .Have a good summer mate.

Cheers Griff - enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Top job Griff,can you remind me on England mad before the season starts for next season please as I will be on my travels darn Sarf .Have a good summer mate.

Will do, and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Will do, and thanks.
    Cheers and well done to NZblue

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)