+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT:FAO Villa

OT:FAO Villa

Dear Villa, you were right. I have just spotted my post on the FAO Geetarman thread and I did indeed call you an idiot. I apologise unreservedly and withdraw the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Dear Villa, you were right. I have just spotted my post on the FAO Geetarman thread and I did indeed call you an idiot. I apologise unreservedly and withdraw the comment.
    Will you also withdraw calling me a w..anker?

Thanks in anticipation.

Brin.....This is why folk don't post anymore....!

.......not me "boring" folk about football realities and unquestionable facts and figures regarding Rotherham United.

All open for debate as that is the function of this site.

Football is all about opinions !

As for "everyone has a right of an opinion"......frog.....coming from you that's laughable. As long as they agree with your mates frog.....eh!

I've been reading bits and pieces over the last 3 weeks and I feel that many have really taken their eyes off the ball and need to recalibrate their football senses.

So much schoolyard rubbish whether Thomas Rotherham ( RGS ) or Wingfield Comp' - It's so childish.

The young man that beat us on his own
    ( for Fleetwood ) was nurtured by someone unworthy of our beloved club
    ( according to some ).....

Get back to Football and this forum will flourish......

........Banning posters that offer fundamentally sound opinions to counteract historically and factually flawed opinions as facts is disturbing.

Some posters that ignore patently obvious and documented realities are simply trying to re-write history.

Freedom of speech - except on MM.

STICK TO FOOTBALL PLEASE....!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Will you also withdraw calling me a w..anker?

Thanks in anticipation.
    Not on your Nellie, Walter. Why has LBJ been allowed back on? It can only be a matter of time before the unhinged Wendun returns to MM.

Monty - I apparently insulted posters when I patently did not and I took the threads off topic which again I did not do because others did that on numerous occasions and while doing so posted fiction as fact. I just go with the flow.

I came back to offer a little advice.

Grow up everyone.

Reading these posts this last week or two has been embarrassing. And Monty / Kempo and some other reasonable posters have been dragged down to the lowest levels.

Lead by example - don't get drawn into tip for tap rantings.....

For example:

"Why has LBJ been allowed back on? "

Really.....definitely NOT a positive outcome for the RGS is it ?

I'm not going to get involved in childish banter and and political sycophantic posts that have been extremely disappointing recently.

If that's MM these days then you can have your own little - historically inept world.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Please please please - No!
    This is obviously a prelude to another few hundred posts saying exactly the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post

[QUOTE=monty_rhodes;38611217]Dear Villa, you were right. I have just spotted my post on the FAO Geetarman thread and I did indeed call you an idiot. I apologise unreservedly and withdraw the comment.[/QUOTE
    No problems pal ...all is good ......how the f.uck did lbj get on this thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Brin.....This is why folk don't post anymore....!

.......not me "boring" folk about football realities and unquestionable facts and figures regarding Rotherham United.

All open for debate as that is the function of this site.

Football is all about opinions !

As for "everyone has a right of an opinion"......frog.....coming from you that's laughable. As long as they agree with your mates frog.....eh!

I've been reading bits and pieces over the last 3 weeks and I feel that many have really taken their eyes off the ball and need to recalibrate their football senses.

So much schoolyard rubbish whether Thomas Rotherham ( RGS ) or Wingfield Comp' - It's so childish.

Get back to Football and this forum will flourish......

........Banning posters that offer fundamentally sound opinions to counteract historically and factually flawed opinions as facts is disturbing.

Some posters that ignore patently obvious and documented realities are simply trying to re-write history.

Freedom of speech - except on MM.

STICK TO FOOTBALL PLEASE....!
    Good to see you back.

People worse than you have escaped bans for things much worse than just being an irritating 2hat.

I understand why Froggy did what he did but to be banned you should have to have done something really bad in my opinion. You never did, annoying/irritating, yes. But never abusive or hurtful.

Long live the "Stubbs Lover".

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Good to see you back.

People worse than you have escaped bans for things much worse than just being an irritating 2hat.

I understand why Froggy did what he did but to be banned you should have to have done something really bad in my opinion. You never did, annoying/irritating, yes. But never abusive or hurtful.

Long live the "Stubbs Lover".
    Agree riley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast