+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Notts On Top

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Maybe he as p****d me of enough that I wanted to argue with him after his ***ist remark and his efforts to belittle me but he just scurried off and only reappeared when the thread was reignited . Only then did he accept a " wrist slapping "
    As I explained, my remark was more 'childist' than ***ist, therefore I sincerely apologise to any children on here.

I hope you accept my apology navypie.

I find that remark really offensive and ***ist ep , perhaps you should show it to your daughters or maybe I could put it on some site where women are likely to see along with the photo of you in Portugal .As a big animal lover and the proud owner of a lovely 3 year old Labrador maybe you enjoy kicking dogs as well ! If you also want to play my dads bigger than yours , well I have decided to cut short my stay over here and return on the 23rd of August ( though I might return earlier because the job is doing my head in ) as we have booked to go away on a family holiday on the 25th to Menorca of all places ! I then plan to go to Australia and take in an Ashes test though I still need to convince my wife so that as a big ? mark next to it .So at the moment your dad is bigger than mine . One last thing , the ***ist remark you made about the 4km bike ride , well when I rolled up today that's all they had available and for the record , me and my lad regularly spend Sunday's going around Sherwood Pines but I hardly have to justify myself to you and before you come back with some smartarse remark saying I just have, I know .
    I think you are over reacting I'm sure EP is joking. But then again after reading his last post maybe he aint
    Last edited by i961pie; 09-08-2017 at 07:21 PM.

EP likes to fight with anyone and everyone....in this case though, it did actually look like a joke....IMO

I've decided that this season, I'm going to take Smiffys' example.......everyone is my MAD buddy

ps I reserve the right to change my mind..............If you act a cnut, I'm coming after you with satirical wit and dazzling sarcasm

pps that might drizzling scarism......I'm a bit pissed....hic
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 09-08-2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: typing finger got stuck in a fat woman

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    explain that again swale.
    Previously, you had to use tinypic to get an upload

are you saying it is as daft as copy and paste now?
    Almost....go to edit your post or to create a new one (or a reply) and look at the editing buttons above it. You'll see one which, when you hover your cursor over it, tells you it's to 'Insert Image'.

Click that and it'll ask you to Choose File, so click that button and find your file...then hit 'Upload file(s)' below it.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  7.9 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 09-08-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Almost....go to edit your post or to create a new one (or a reply) and look at the editing buttons above it. You'll see one which, when you hover your cursor over it, tells you it's to 'Insert Image'. Click that and it'll ask you to Choose File, so click that button and find your file...then hit 'Upload file(s)' below it.

Attachment 5895Attachment 5896
    Nope, doesn't work....I tried to send a pic of my booze stash....it says "too big"....honestly

It says "reduce the size"....I'm doing my bleedin best, what else can I do?
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 09-08-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Nope, doesn't work....I tried to send a pic of my booze stash....it says "too big"....honestly

It says "reduce the size"....I'm doing my bleedin best, what else can I do?
    Even the mighty servers of FootyMad can't handle that lot!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Even the mighty servers of FootyMad can't handle that lot!
    I think the pics have to be below a certain size?......mine are all around 3mb

Reading this thread for the first time it looks like elite pie has yet another admirer and another addition to a long list of folk to argue with.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As I explained, my remark was more 'childist' than ***ist, therefore I sincerely apologise to any children on here.

I hope you accept my apology navypie.
    Very gracious, I do ep ( sorry still cant help myself with the lower case , childish I know but it amuses me ) Anyway , told them to f**k their job over here but gutted I cant get a flight home till Saturday morning which gets in about 11.30 then National Express up to Nottingham , my Mrs hates motorway driving. But if you where to agree to pick me up from Luton we could both probably make the match then all would definitely be forgiven . Not asking to much am I ?

Very gracious, I do ep ( sorry still cant help myself with the lower case , childish I know but it amuses me ) Anyway , told them to f**k their job over here but gutted I cant get a flight home till Saturday morning which gets in about 11.30 then National Express up to Nottingham , my Mrs hates motorway driving. But if you where to agree to pick me up from Luton we could both probably make the match then all would definitely be forgiven . Not asking to much am I ?
    The chances of EP picking you up from Luton....are probably zero....BUT if there are any other Pies coming up from London at 11.30ish???

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast