+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts On Top

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Notts On Top

I am going to try and upload a photo of me at the top of Mount Blanc with my Notts jacket on , the only time I fear we will see Notts so high , my apologies if I get this wrong or fellow board members are simply not bothered , I really am not great with uploading or technology in general so if it does go south I would really appreciate some advice .

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I am going to try and upload a photo of me at the top of Mount Blanc with my Notts jacket on , the only time I fear we will see Notts so high , my apologies if I get this wrong or fellow board members are simply not bothered , I really am not great with uploading or technology in general so if it does go south I would really appreciate some advice .
    wow , nearly got it right.

That's a great effort mate. Is the ascent partly by tram?
    Hopefully a good omen for Notts this season, are our teams set for promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    That's a great effort mate. Is the ascent partly by tram?
    Hopefully a good omen for Notts this season, are our teams set for promotion?
    You can so I am told take the train which is a bit of a hike from the half way station but I decided I wanted to get back as kick of time was approaching , should have took the train !

I really am not great with uploading or technology in general so if it does go south
    Looks more west from the picture I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Looks more west from the picture I got.
    Sometimes your quite funny, sometimes your not ep.

Met some yanks whilst I was up there who asked me about my Notts logo , " never heard of them " , Philistines ! Did cheer me up a bit when they said they never heard of Forest either ! They did however mention a certain bloke who used to run around our parts in Lincoln green , told them i no idea who they where talking about.
    Last edited by navypie; 06-08-2017 at 05:30 PM.

They did however mention a certain bloke who used to run around our parts in Lincoln green , told them i no idea who they where talking about.

Ssshhh! Soccerman like to keep that part of his life private.

Sometimes your funny , sometimes your not.

One more thing ep before I head out for a beer in Chamonix , today I went for a 4 km mountain bike ride down some most amazing scenery , I didn't half feel alive , you just waited by your keyboard hoping against hope that Tricky or whoever would appear on here so you could start an argument , but whatever floats your boat, everybody is different .
    Last edited by navypie; 06-08-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast