+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belaid

Belaid

On yesterday's evidence he's got to be a better option than the "belt it anywhere" central defenders that played at Fleetwood. Belaid can take the ball down and try to pick a pass. Don't think yesterday's pair can find a pass between them. Give him a chance at this level Warne and don't let him go.

Nope I don't agree and Belaid will be out soon hopefully

It was one game ffs

Better than Wood imo who has done countless mistakes which have led to goals whereas Belaid has looked alot more solid when i've seen him play.

Belaid is to much of a footballing CB for league 1. Also he's fragile & injury prone, get shut. Wood looked really slow when he came o against Barnsley. Do Ball pair him with Ajayi. He's a no-nonsense CB. 1st time I saw him I rated him. Do you trust my judgement? I get it right more times than wrong.

I'd play Belaid at full back,I don't think he is a central defender.I expected a lot more from Emanuel,he looks very raw and didn't look fit.Mattock ,once again made mistakes so why is a player, who we've paid good money out for, still on the bench?Good time to play Bilboe,I'm not impressed with other two we have.

I'm sure that with the right coaching Belaid could be a good player at this level... but for whatever reason, it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Something strange going on behind the scenes...

Belaid for cover maybe but nowhere near good enough for full games

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Belaid is to much of a footballing CB for league 1. Also he's fragile & injury prone, get shut. Wood looked really slow when he came o against Barnsley. Do Ball pair him with Ajayi. He's a no-nonsense CB. 1st time I saw him I rated him. Do you trust my judgement? I get it right more times than wrong.
    To be honest gwru, no, I don't trust your judgement. And the last week or two your posts have become like those of lbj and Kempo, making out you know so much more than the rest of us.

You keep comparing it to the 'fact' you 'know' your horses. Yet you went through a huge losing streak, you tipped one winner in about 30. You then tipped about 4 or 5 winners at Cheltenham at some decent prices, and of course, the Grand National winner. Fair play for that, and credit where it's due. However, anyone sticking a tenner on every one of your tips would still have been massively at a loss.

The other day you said as well, you base all your 'knowledge' on all the horse racing that you watch. You then said you don't have Racing UK, or even At The Races, which is a basic channel that comes with the Sky Sports package. So clearly, I watch far more horse racing than you, so probably know more than you.

Knowing more, though, does not make me a better judge. I lose more often than I win when I bet on horses. I win more often than I lose when I bet on football. All my online betting accounts prove those two things as fact.

So having a good knowledge and judgement of horses has absolutely no relation to knowledge and judgement of football.

So please stop telling us all that you know your horses (debatable anyway) so it MUST mean you know your football. It's nonsensical.

Ellis D repeating myself here but 1971 started with the horses. Think I've picked some knowledge up. Know for a fact if you are a form man like me it's harder to back winners on the flat. I've got sky sports but only got the original package for the rest which knocks attheraces off. But can watch re-runs on attheraces site.

Regards Rotherham Utd players I'm more right than wrong. When I 1st saw Taylor last season could see he wasn't a winger. Said Vaulks was our best signing last season. Still think at Right back he's championship quality. This seasons signings our actual players only Proctor looks to have some scope. Warney: he's digging his own grave not playing JCH, Newell + not giving Bailey-King a chance. But what do I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast