+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teams u want to get relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Glens_Mighty_Mags View Post
    its not about being realistic its about who you want to be relegated and for me it is..

chelski - manarabcity - spuds
    Yea I'd love city to be relegated they think that bc they have the Arab money they are one of the biggest clubs in the world guardiola and the players like silva agreuro de kompany ect wouldn't even know who they were 10yesr ago

I would love it if Man United went down. God how I hate that club. And that's coming from an atheist!

Looks like everything I said was right....

So so right.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    Looks like everything I said was right....
    Hey!! your not who you say you are!
    You sir are an imposter!!
    Now F U CK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Oh sh*t I forgot they spent a fortune. They have spent a fortune on absolutely bang average players, plus Rooney has been finished for about 4 year they have lost their main goal scorer and have europa league. And I can't stand the scuds

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Something different from the who do u think will be relegated. Who would u like to see relegated?

I'd love to see Everton get relegated plus I'd like to see Watford and stoke relegated.

What about everyone else? Be reaslitic don't be putting Man Utd or summit even tho that would be hilarious is one of the big 6 went down
    I well remember the last time Manure were relegated and you wouldn't believe the quality of the squad they had then.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I well remember the last time Manure were relegated and you wouldn't believe the quality of the squad they had then.
    I remember but it was an aging squad.Tommy Docherty completely rebuilt the side when he brought it back up.

Palace, Huddersfield, West Ham. Of course wouldn't mind seeing the Mancs or Liverpool to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    I remember but it was an aging squad.Tommy Docherty completely rebuilt the side when he brought it back up.
    Didn't he get the heave ho for having a bit of extras with one of the coaches wives.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)