+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarke-Harris

Clarke-Harris

Disgusting by Warney imo

I keep saying I think JCH will be gone by the end of August because he hasn't improved since the day we signed him and he isn't Paul Warne's type of player.
    I don't think he'll be any great loss BUT we do need to spend some of the Danny Ward money on a decent striker.

JCH needs to be playing. Get himself fit. Twice the player than Da Ball, Moore. Proctor give him the benefit of the doubt. Wouldn't have got no service with the supply he got Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I keep saying I think JCH will be gone by the end of August because he hasn't improved since the day we signed him and he isn't Paul Warne's type of player.
    I don't think he'll be any great loss BUT we do need to spend some of the Danny Ward money on a decent striker.
    For how many years have we now been saying that we need to spend some money on a proven striker, someone to set the fans pulses racing and put bums on seats? Just never seems to happen though does it?

Leaving him at home and putting Yates on bench against Fleetwood is laughable, that game was crying out for JCH imo.

Never understood the "do your best in training get picked" ****.

They can sit an their arses for all I care , it's what you do on the pitch in a game and getting them points.

Don't tell me that was the best team out at Fleetwood.
    Last edited by millertop; 07-08-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Leaving him at home and putting Yates on bench against Fleetwood is laughable, that game was crying out for JCH imo
    That's Warney. He's not got the feel for the game. He thinks if yr good at running round cones that'll do. Football is about spirit & that something extra. JCH has got that + talent to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    That's Warney. He's not got the feel for the game. He thinks if yr good at running round cones that'll do. Football is about spirit & that something extra. JCH has got that + talent to go with it.
    Yes, when he feels like it and that is not very often.

Tbf
    Nobody knows what's going off behind the scenes so maybe best not to comment about Warne been unfair.
    Always 2 sides to every story.

UTM

Not on here Pocket

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast