+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: meanwhile on the comedy channel...

.. And the OP has been on RTG .. Most of the posters on here are on RTG man.
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    ......says the Mackem posting on our board...

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    Aye and they say the Mackems are obsessed Andy, beats the $hit out of me

Nice to see you posting as your a born and bred Geordie just got lead astray

.. Yet another Mackem thread .. Expect this to have the highest thread count. You lot love a bit of Sunderland ..

Don't you mean highest post count ? Meanwhile the mackem toon forum is up to 15 pages and 300 posts.

Iīll have a read of it now and again but I donīt post, canīt see the point because anyone posting differently gets called a mag and shouted down. You canīt say the same for yourself on here.

I wouldn't post on there. I only read the thread in question cos one of my SAFC mates at work asked me about Rafa being ready to walk out, as he was reading it at bait time.

I'm so sorry my obsession with SAFC leads me to having my bait at work with lads that support them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Aye and they say the Mackems are obsessed Andy, beats the $hit out of me

Nice to see you posting as your a born and bred Geordie just got lead astray
    Aye, unfortunately he followed his Ma instead of his loyal Da.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Rafa is at breaking point

I'm in Dubai with the people that told me about Rafa and his connection to the takeover and Rafa thought it would be done before the start of the season and if not he had money

Neither has happened

Let's see what happens if we go into the game against spuds and get embarrassed
    So in other words; your friends weren't right when they said that a Chinese consortium would 'definitely' take over? Great bunch of liars you're hanging out with

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Excellent - have a nice holiday.

It still says more about them though.

Yeah just like he's clearly going to enjoy the upcoming season...

I think it's great that we have people on the board who go on holiday with people connected to the club because it means we'll have all the latest news on actual information like transfers, plans etc and not just the usual twitter *******s with subjective talk like unrest, rumours etc... Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Rafa is at breaking point

I'm in Dubai with the people that told me about Rafa and his connection to the takeover and Rafa thought it would be done before the start of the season and if not he had money

d
    Sniff.....sniff.......

I'm detecting strong hints of bull**** tbh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)