+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dons charged

Dons charged

Crowd disturbance and not having stewards at the game last week

Is the 1st time we have been charged by Eufa
    Last edited by TartanIvor; 07-08-2017 at 11:00 AM.

We were fined in 2007 after Dnipro

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    We were fined in 2007 after Dnipro
    Did we not get charged for pyro away to Sigma Olomouc, or did that not come to pass?

The "no stewards with travelling fans" seems like a strange one - surely the club would know about this beforehand?

Does the club (maybe all clubs?) just ignore that one due to cost on the assumption that there will be no trouble?

According to Scottish police they only send stewards with fans if it is requested by the home nation.

Bit of an odd one all round tbh.

One of the charges against Apollon relates to the "improper conduct of their team". I wonder what that is exactly. I presume it relates to the play acting and time wasting.

A pity the hearing is on the 17th, it rules out getting them kicked out of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogsred View Post
    One of the charges against Apollon relates to the "improper conduct of their team". I wonder what that is exactly. I presume it relates to the play acting and time wasting.
    It's down to their 5 yellow cards. Hamilton had 5 and a red yesterday. No idea if they get punished by the league.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    The "no stewards with travelling fans" seems like a strange one - surely the club would know about this beforehand?
    The charge is under the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations:

Article 24 – Travel of visiting supporters
    2. If more than 500 supporters are expected to travel to an away match, the visiting association or club concerned is required to appoint an adequate number of stewards to accompany and assist supporters during their journeys to and from the venue and at the match, and to liaise between the public authorities and the supporters.

I'm sure we must've had at least 2 .
    Milne is one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast