+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dazzy & Artist

Dazzy & Artist

Will you be doing the predictions this year?
    Love to ya both

If dazzy and art doesn't do one this year you can always join in with the one that Griff does on Carlisle mad

Hello, had a chat with artist and he's currently in process of moving and I've got a few personal issues so sadly at this moment in time the predictions are on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    If dazzy and art doesn't do one this year you can always join in with the one that Griff does on Carlisle mad
    I always get lost on my way to Carlisle, where is it exactly ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Hello, had a chat with artist and he's currently in process of moving and I've got a few personal issues so sadly at this moment in time the predictions are on hold.
    Sorry to hear that mate (about your issues)
    Never mind, I hardly get on this forum now anyway, and I missed a few predictions last year through sheer forgetfulness.
    I'll check in every so often and have a look in, but farewell me hearties.

Chalky, thanks for the offer, but this was the original and best prediction comp, so won't be venturing over there, I always found the Carlisle board a bit strange with their in-jokes and use of the English language whenever I scanned the forums, so never bothered attempting to post on there (no offence to anyone on there, but that is just my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by lescand View Post
    Never mind, I hardly get on this forum now anyway, and I missed a few predictions last year through sheer forgetfulness.

Chalky, thanks for the offer, but this was the original and best prediction comp, so won't be venturing over there, I always found the Carlisle board a bit strange with their in-jokes and use of the English language whenever I scanned the forums, so never bothered attempting to post on there (no offence to anyone on there, but that is just my opinion)
    I'll echo what youse said off of Les

Sorry to hear you have issues Daz and hope you are on top of things sooner rather than later.

Do youse off of an ghan at the Swindedon Hombord Les?

Off an youse seen youse mate gaurds lately?

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    As i always say to you me old duck, Keep your chin up.
    And at long last Art has moved upmarket to Handsworth lol.

Hey up Daz,hope you get yoursen sorted soon mate.. Is Arty buying a house full of West Indians down in Brum ?

Quote Originally Posted by lescand View Post

I think that you may be getting mistaken with the Cambridge board which could be hard to take if you wasn't in with them,there has only been one week on the Carlisle board so it will be easy to catch up,if you don't fancy it just don't bother with it,its run by Griff who posts on here,he's a good lad,Alf can vouch for that

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I always get lost on my way to Carlisle, where is it exactly ?.
    You seem to find your way onto every other bloody forum Acido,worst than Alf for popping up forums that I suddenly decide to visit for the first time ha ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast