+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Worthy podcast

Worthy podcast

Probably more of a nerve touching listen for those of more advanced years, but the other JW aka BeB!, was moved to recount those marvellous bygone days following the passing of Howard Kendall. This has been translated into a podcast, in two parts. See BRFCS site.
    I think the timing is perfect re: our current situ. (Down in third tier).
    I cannot for the life of me envisage the matching of that euphoria, as eloquently put over by Jim, if we are to replicate the triumph of that time.
    Is our 'challenge' this time around, as essential as then? I would like to hear what others who actually experienced it think. For myself, I can't quite make my mind up.
    As we (our old lads) , have recounted on here a few times; there's the Lee 'era', the Kendall 'era', then the Kenny 'era'.
    Which one do you have the fondest memories off.
    Of course under Kenny though we simply 'bought' the accolade, so maybe he shouldn't be in there
    Last edited by Despair; 07-08-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)