+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Dack in the club

Bradley Dack in the club

Well not sure if you have seen the pictures but Bradley dack who apparently was injured went clubbing in Southend and was seen pictured with the bird from love island
    Not very professional considering we had just lost.
    Little things like this can cause other players also following this path.

Either go home sulking after a defeat or stay and drown your sorrows and sh@g Olivia Attwood ?
    Tough choice ! https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...rs-footballer/

I know where you are coming from ghost
    I bet Tony Mowbray will be having a little chat with Bradley over this
    I little slap and a pull your socks up will suffice for now
    He along with a few others went missing on Saturday this will do him no favours
    From a male point of view well done my son.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I know where you are coming from ghost. I bet Tony Mowbray will be having a little chat with Bradley over this.
    Definitely, I bet Mowbray will be asking what her phone number and e-mail address and bra size is.

She's a Phookin slapper..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    She's a Phookin slapper..
    Yeh ! but apart from that...

I have looked at TMS's link. Frankly, I have no idea who these people are, and I don't want to find out.
    "Love Island"? I can just imagine - except that my imagination probably falls short of the awful "reality" of a programme with that name.
    In most respects, I am a tolerant, open-minded person, but - come the revolution - anyone who has taken part in a reality tv show will be among the first against the wall. Those responsible for "The Sun" will also be given high priority.
    Excuse me while I take my pills and do my deep breathing exercises.
    Om....om...om...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLhld_L1WBA

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I have looked at TMS's link. Frankly, I have no idea who these people are, and I don't want to find out.
    "Love Island"? I can just imagine - except that my imagination probably falls short of the awful "reality" of a programme with that name.
    In most respects, I am a tolerant, open-minded person, but - come the revolution - anyone who has taken part in a reality tv show will be among the first against the wall. Those responsible for "The Sun" will also be given high priority.
    Om....om...om...

WOW ! That was intense, i have paused it on 180 mins , i will watch the rest tommorow.. I feel halfway to enlightenment..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    WOW ! That was intense, i have paused it on 180 mins , i will watch the rest tommorow.. I feel halfway to enlightenment..
    A username change will be required to ensure enlightenment.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Om....om...om...

You and I are of the same mind there Aucks. In fact my footymad name could be labelled towards these such 'atrocities' that abound in our 'media' in these 'shallow' times.
    They say humankind is evolving millennia by millennia! I'm none too sure about that as it seems to me we have a hell of lot of knuckle dragging regressives out there.!
    Rant mk II over.
    Last edited by Despair; 08-08-2017 at 05:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)