+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: we are getting like Wednesday fans

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    No one has, you just get the simpletons like MMM who won't have a negative word said no matter how true it is.
    Now, if i'm a simpleton for actually calling you out for being the most anti-Rotherham fan on here then i'm a simpleton, furthermore, i'd much rather be an optomistic simpleton than a negative leech like yourself, spewing out your negative bile after 30 minutes of the very first game of the season...get yersen to hillsborough where your views will be welcomed with open arms you dimwit.

It's simple to start slating and singling players out after not even 1 game.
    It's simple to not give the team chance to develop over the next 10 games.
    It's simple to think that we have a Deviine right to win games against one of the better teams last year.
    It's simple to be fickle
    It's simple to not get that.
    Simple really

D'oh! Vaulks played all of last season where it was clear for all to see that he's too slow and can't pick a pass.

Simple.

It's like a dictatorship on here with the likes of simple MMM. Criticise the state and you get shot.

One simple comment after Vaulks had been booked for persistent fouling and I'm a pathetic leech, anti Rotherham and a dimwit.

MMM really is a lovely, simple person isn't he.

Clear for all to see well 6 of us normally go to games and a fair few round us Thought he was one of our better players towards the end of the season.

So it's clear for all to see is it ??
    Another one who doesn't know the difference between fact and opinion.

#scapegoat this year.

And mmm is correct your one of the most negative supporters he says loosely on here.

Is that the 6 who have six pints in the pub before a game and then watch it through rose tinted specs?

My gran who has been dead 12 years could have been one of the best players at the end of last season.

SIMPLE thought of the day: This is a forum for people to express their opinions. No one should be abused for doing so.

Neanderthals springs to mind.

Abuse ???

Ffs another sensitive one.
    When have I abused you??

Really precious people on here it's opinions.

Get a grip

I didn't say you but I don't appreciate the simple MMMs comments.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    I didn't say you but I don't appreciate the simple MMMs comments.
    I think it's plain as day who's the simple one fella, you're a sad sad individual, i pity you to be honest, as i've said previously, it's not about your opinion of any particular player, it's about your eagerness to slag off Rotherham United at the first sign of adversity...you're someone who'd be the last pick when choosing people to back you up, a pathetic leech.

Have you seen the amount of replies on the Vaulks thread who agree with my opinion.

OPINION - everyone is entitled to one unless you live in your SIMPLE world.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast