+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: we are getting like Wednesday fans

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Have you seen the amount of replies on the Vaulks thread who agree with my opinion.

OPINION - everyone is entitled to one unless you live in your SIMPLE world.
    This is what you're missing, and why you're thick as pig shyte, i didn't necessarily disagree with your opinion on Will Vaulks, i disagreed with the fact that you havent posted fack all in the pre season about anyone, and then jump all over Will Vaulks when we go behind, IN THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON, you're an idiot of the highest order fella, and a so called 'fan' that quite frankly this club can do without....THICK AS PIG SHYTE.

Posted after he got booked for persistent fouling and stated he's a better right back.

Oink oink.

Do you get off on abusing people? I bet you're laid in bed right now jacking off.

Posted after he got booked for persistent fouling and stated he's a better right back.

Oink oink.

Do you get off on abusing people? I bet you're laid in bed right now jacking off.
    Haha, don't wanna spoil your dreams but nah, just don't like negativity, you plainly don't have the mental capacity to understand my viewpoint, i think that's clear as day, so, in the words of Duncan Ballatyne, "i'm out"

Night night Jacker boy.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    How dare you. I am nothing like a Wednesday fan. I'm not pink, I don't have a snout, a curly tail, eat swill and roll about in shyte. Although admittedly our lass would argue I am fat and happy to live in a stye...
    And you are deluded and talk like a cyunt.

It's like a dictatorship on here with the likes of simple MMM. Criticise the state and you get shot.

One simple comment after Vaulks had been booked for persistent fouling and I'm a pathetic leech, anti Rotherham and a dimwit.

MMM really is a lovely, simple person isn't he.
    Don't worry, not many listen to MMM on here anyway.

Managers head?
    Wednesday fans?

😂

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    And you are deluded and talk like a cyunt.
    Still got alcohol issues i see....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Don't worry, not many listen to MMM on here anyway.
    Spoken by mr popular himself, for what it's worth i don't use this forum as a barometer of my popularity, something you must do obviously, a bit sad really.

Cool

for what it's worth i don't use this forum as a barometer of my popularity
    Its a good job none of us do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast