+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ifollow new app

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    To get the oversea package you would need a VPN and a overseas email address.
    VPN is easy enough
    To get the email address you need a overseas tel number. Plus Not sure if the card payment/paypal would hold up the registration unless this is also reg abroad..
    Can be done but a lot of faffing
    I paid with Nationwide but I do have a foreign addy

Thanks all. So looks like not possible in U.K. at the moment. Please someone let me know if you find a work around. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    CT. The sinking is a pain. I'm going to tweet Matt young to work out a system where he identifies a peice of play as a marker. I held pause on the picture on a corner or free kick to let comms catch up.

Like I said no buffering for me apart from fast forruding or rewinding.

The replays you have to do yourself so I waited until half time to watch any action having noted the time.

It didn't go to full screen which peed me off but overall I enjoyed the experience. Oh. I didn't realise it was in HD as I didn't read that part. The app is easy enough to download. I'll be trying to watch the match tomorrow as I'm away for a romantic trip in the old banger with my darling. I'm sure that's how I'm supposed to say it.
    Not sure the Lincoln game will be shown, Frog. I think its just League games we're signed up for (and I'm fairly sure the entry page now shows next game as August 12...) Hopefully we will still be able to listen, though.

(Did you perhaps mean to say you're away for a romantic trip with your darling and you might banger?)

Just a thought. Might this work:

1. Fire up VPN and locate IP address to USA (I use Cyberghost)
    2. Create hotmail.com account
    3. Create ifollow account with USA address and use hotmail address for email
    4. Use VPN before logging into new account before buying each game

Might this work? Prob terrible idea but not very technical! ��

Not sure about Hotmail but Gmail ask for a phone number so this would need to match the country your setting it up from

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Not sure the Lincoln game will be shown, Frog. I think its just League games we're signed up for (and I'm fairly sure the entry page now shows next game as August 12...) Hopefully we will still be able to listen, though.

(Did you perhaps mean to say you're away for a romantic trip with your darling and you might banger?)
    No carabao cup games on live but I think there's commentary on (that's why the link I put on the other thread didn't work) must have decided against it for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Hi rag
    I have subscribed to the monthly £4.49p
    Going on the Fleetwood game
    You get commentary on match days. 2 min highlights about 6 hour later and 10 min highlights about 24 hour later. Plus any interviews with warne n staff, players ect.
    If I think its value after the first month I will go for the year sub though not sure how much that is..
    Hi. I also pay £4.49 and as I am in France just now I was surprised that I had the ability to watch the game live. Synching picture with comms was frustrating otherwise a great addition to Sat afternoon. When I get back to Edinburgh I am going to try the VPN option, as we use a VPN here and works very well for Sky, BBC etc. Shame Scotland isnt classed as Overseas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12