+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Oopsy that should read "when one has WON something".

Heads over to Miss Rosie's spelling class.
    It's alright Winnie. I read it in Roy Hodgson's voice anyway

Vardy needs to smash it tonight or I might have a new hat to wear

I can't belive wenger rested his best player for the Europa league and then lost. What a bellend!

Bench played this week and it looks like I top scored.......But......

I had 2 players not even bring their kit.
    I player with a donut, who should've stayed home....
    And
    6 players who bless my team with 1 0r 2 points..........

Shinning light I had a captain score more than 2 doubled points..

Alright bring on next week.

Week 8

So which managers are this weeks high flyers ✈️ and who are skating on thin ice 😰

CAPTAIN WATCH

With just 4 points each for Kane and Lukaku it was very slim pickings for the 9 and 3 managers respectively who chose them to lead their teams.

However, one manager, ⭐️ HJ ⭐️ put his faith in Jesus who answered his prayers with 26 heavenly points. Yubby and his captain Ericksen where a close second with 22 points and Nuc with DeBruyne was third with 18 points. Well played guys.

MANAGER OF WEEK 🏆

Bringing his A game into play this sees modest Aussie Yubby Villa Mads very own Nuno Santo scoop the award with 63 bonza points, which also sees him move into 9th place. Brilliant performance by Yubby and his team Ihaveahotwife.

TOP 6

1. Gornal Villans
    2. Cubist Masterpiece
    3. Mr Tee
    4. Pedigree Chump
    5. Hubball’s Harriers
    6. Top 6 Finish

Couple of changes to the top 6. Tony up to 3rd replacing Dazzy who drops to 4th and Nuc ousts Jesh to regain 6th spot.

RELEGATION 😱😰😨

15. Chinese Takeaway
    16. Winnie’s Warriors
    17. Ozston Villa

Rosie manages to scramble out of the bottom 3 at the expense of Oz who descends into the relegation zone.

DRONGO 🎩

Gornal and Gornal Villans with 23 points
    A week our league leader will want to quickly forget. The Villans played more like Villa. 😨

There was a shocking rumour circulating that our ‘special one’ Jose was a hot contender for Drongo. 🙃

4 cards played this week:-

Tony played his Wildcard.

Yubby played his Bench Boost Token earning himself an extra 3 points. 😝

Both Iwuz and BB played their Triple Captain Token on Kane earning 6 points. I can only imagine they must be spewing. 😡😡

Sam your super sub Carroll with 8 points not only saved you from the Drongo but kept you in 5th place. Coz as we know you can only be a big club if you’re in the top 6. Inspired choice.

BREAKING NEWS

A reminder to get your team sheets in by 7pm Friday 20th October as Gameweek 9 starts
    with West Ham v Brighton

I'd like to thank my mum
    my apple eating dad
    my sister for teaching me how to win
    Steve Irwin
    Skippy
    Hogges

Thanks for the wrote up Rosie.

You are wrong tho. There is no big clubs. There is no 6th place to be a big Club. There is only the champions. The champions do not finish 5th. The champions do not finish 4th. The champions do not finish 3rd. The champions do not finish 2nd. The champions do not finish outside of the top one.

For me, for my team, for our supporters, for our history and for our future to consider not being champions and settling for anything other than being champions is not good enough.

(I think that was repetitive enough to look like a José comment)

Thank **** for carrol

Hey sis I'm still number in Villa mad

Apple eating? Not unless it's covered in toffee.

Thanks Rosie for another great write up

Nice one Rosie and well done Yubby.

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)