+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Well done Sam and Oz on his drongo.

My team is smoking right now I agree.

Thanks Rosie!!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Another fab report Rosie! Thank you!

Well done Super Sam.

Hmm ... Rosie, you looked far prettier in the Drongo hat, but I think Oz wears it well. Makes him look kind of mean and moody. Or is that just sulky? Runs off giggling.

Phew! Managed to sneak past BB while he was having 40 winks. All that food colouring in his half time claret and blue pies is no good for him.

I'm playing, Yubby! Mum and Dad said I had to be kind to you this year and let you think you might have a chance of beating me this season.

Bongo. I want your team.

Week 14

Here we go again with another super quick report.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Our managers keeping me on my toes this week my unbelievably choosing 9 different players for the armband. Top pick Kane with 5 nominations with Morata next with 3.

The winner by a mile was Salah earning his manager the brilliant ⭐️Winnie ⭐️26 humongous points, runner up Sterling earning Picasso 18 precious points, and Kane finishing a very distant third with 12 points.

MANAGER OF WEEK 14 🏆

Keeping the the BB family flag flying Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders take the award with 64 amazing points. Well played. 👏👏👏⭐️

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Gornal Villians
    3. Mr Tee
    4. Hubball’s Harriers
    5. Kirkley Krusaders
    6. Bongo United

After last nights action there has been a shake up with the top 6. Firstly we have a new leader in Dazzy and his Chumps. Jesh with Kirkley Krusaders back up to 5th. With both Tony🐴 and Picasso🐴 having a mare this week seeing them drop to 3rd and 7th respectively. I am sure they will both have regrouped and have the teams back firing on all cylinders on Saturday. You are only 4 points behind Bongo in 6th place Picasso.

Very close between the top 4 so it could all change after week 15 fixtures.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Ozston Villa
    16. Chinese Takeaway
    17. TDFC

Rosie exits the bottom three, well for the time being.

DRONGO 🎩

A surprise recipient of the Drongo for week 14 one of our top 6 teams Tony and Mr Tee with 32 miserable points.

Gornal has played his Free Hit token

Champions League fixtures next week who knows what changes Pep and co will make 😡. Managers are going to have some difficult decisions to make.

Tops report, Rosie! Thank you so much for the extra write up this week. Additional mid week fixtures always a lot of work.

Brilliant Salah, not brilliant Winnie (but don't tell Yubbs )

Nice to see Mr Snazzy dazzling us all at the top of the league again.

Well done Jesh. I have visions of BB breaking into a claret and blue cold sweat as I write

Pep. One word. Aaaaagh!

Yep I’m back Winnie 😃 about time as my sun dream team at work I’m bottom lol

Cheers Rosie , great stuff

Nice one Rosie and well done Krusaders!

Blimey dazzy isn't messing around this season. I'm still in touching distance though so watch out!

when I saw the Liverpool team and the exclusion of Sallah I did a wry smile and a bond villain chuckle.

How can someone come on and in 15 minutes get more points than the rest of my team.

well, it's time to transfer the Egyptian god into the Harriers.

I still hate pep too

Week 15

It’s definitely the TONY show this week. With a hat trick of first places. ⭐️

CAPTAIN WATCH

7 captains on view this week. Top choice again Kane with 5 managers retaining his services, however slim pickings for not so super Harry managing just 4 meagre points. 😡. Salah carrying the hopes of 4 managers managed 10 points.

Top scorer by miles was Hazard earning 30 magnificent points for his manager Tony 👏 runner up Morata earning BB 16 points and Salah finishing third with 10 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

It was literally a one horse race with Tony and his team Mr Tee wiping the floor with the rest of us scoring a breathtaking 61 points. ⭐️ Must have been one hell of a team talk and a few hairdryers kicked to elicit such a fantastic response to last weeks Drongo blip. 😛

What’s distressing is Dave finished second with 50+ points and he has disowned his team. 😰

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee
    2. Pedigree Chump
    3. Gornal Villians
    4. Hubball’s Harriers
    5. Kirkley Krusaders
    6. Bongo United

Dazzy’s short reign as leader comes to an abrupt end as he is relegated down to 2nd place with Tony powering his way back to pole position. Some good news for Dazzy though he is only 2 points behind, Gornal down to 3rd place.

RELEGATION 😱

15. TAG’S
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

After escaping for a week Rosie re enters the drop zone. 👿

DRONGO 🎩

Arran owns the hat this week with 20 points.

No tokens played this week.

Salah was definitely on our managers most wanted list he has made an appearance on numerous team sheets this week. 😛

Gameweek 16 will see the top 4,194,304 scorers enter the first round of the Fantasy Cup which starts on Gameweek 17. If more teams qualify than 4,194,304 there will be a random draw amongst the lowest scorers to see goes through.
    If I remember correctly we only had roughly 4-5 qualify last year.

Will post on next update if any of us has made it through. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Thanks Rosie!

Well done Uncle Tony!

Yubby. I know mum and dad said we have to share, but I don't think they meant I had to share my top team Captain with you. I think there's something in the rules about that Never mind, I'm only 19 points off reclaiming my rightful superior position above you, as usual. Adopts annoying haughty sister look.

And ... only ... ummm a hundred and something points off becoming Sam's nemesis again. I'm sure he's terrified! Giggles.

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)