+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Rosie, you are an absolute trooper and fantasy write up Thank you so much for another tops report.

Drat. Yubby's getting away from me again. He must be more used to running in heels than I gave him credit for.

Double drat. Yubby and Sam both through to next round.

Drat and double drat. Pep!

Well done Nuc!

Thanks Rosie. .. where can you see the cup results? I was eagerly having a look and couldn't see it. Obviously I was confident that my team would progress but sometimes referees and the media can have a negative impact on brilliance

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Thanks Rosie. .. where can you see the cup results? I was eagerly having a look and couldn't see it. Obviously I was confident that my team would progress but sometimes referees and the media can have a negative impact on brilliance
    Sam

Click on either My Team or Points

Look on the right side, scroll down past the kit design and the leagues and you will see Cup and underneath VIEW CUP HISTORY click on this and all will be revealed. 🤓

Thank you Rosie 👌👍❤

Thank s Rosie. Yet another top report

Dazzys getting a bit of a lead. Good battle for 6th with me Nuc and Picasso. Winnie storming up the board too.
    It's a really close this year.

Well done Nuc!! and nice one Rosie for your top reports and hard work 👊🏻

Brilliant stuff Rosie.. yes starting to take shape now but it’s still too close to call..

Week 18

CAPTAIN WATCH

10 players nominated for captain this week. Salah top pick with 6 managers entrusting him with the armband. Actually in the captain department there was some woeful performances.

Rooney was the runaway winner scooping 26 points for his team Billesley Villans and their manager and Villa Mad legend BB. ⭐️ Joint runners up Salah and Lukaku with 16, a mention also for Azpillicueta earning 14 points for his manager Oz and Hazard’s 12 points for Uncle Tony.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The award this week goes to Yubby ⭐️ and his team Ihaveahotwife with 66 ⭐️ bonza points, just pipping BB and Sister Winnie with 65. Well played Yubbs. 👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Gornal Villians
    3. Hubball’s Harriers
    4. Mr Tee
    5. Kirkley Krusaders
    6. Bongo United

Looks like 6th place and BIG CLUB status is developing into a tussle between Picasso and Bongo as this week sees the excitable Bongo reclaim 6 spot. 😜

RELEGATION 🤬😱

15. TAG’s
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

Award goes to Arran with 26 points.

Two tokens played this week.

Jesh - Free Hit
    Iwuz - Bench Boost

FANTASY CUP 🏆

We have to say Adios to 3 more teams as they bite the Fantasy League dust.

OUT

Gornal Villains
    Hubball’s Harriers
    Crimson Tide.

We now have only 3 teams left to keep the VM flag flying.

3RD ROUND DRAW

Orszagoskek v Pedigree Chump
    Cato v Cubist Masterpiece
    Ihaveahotwife v ? Team name written in Arabic

Dazzy and Picasso have away ties in Hungary 🇭🇺 and Norway 🇳🇴 respectively so will need to wrap up warm and pack their thermals and hot water bottles don’t want them suffering from frost bite. 🤯🤪😜😝😛😋

Yubby has a home tie against a team from Egypt 🇪🇬. (Well I think it’s from Egypt and the language is Arabic) 🤔

Good luck lads.

*** Remember gameweek 19 kicks off this Friday 22nd so make sure you hand your team sheets in on time ***
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 19-12-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Ouch! Never has a single point hurt so much!
    OK Dad. Well done Yubby. There. I said it.

Tough at no 11, sharing points with the FL champ that is HJ with our FL veteran big bruiser, BB and joint FL champ, Iwuz, breathing down my neck. Midnight candle already burning.

Thank you once again for another grill report, Rosie!

Oops. That should read brill report!

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)