+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Hey Sis I'm still no1
    Holding on by a fingernail

Week 21

CAPTAIN WATCH

8 nominations for captain this week including 2 managers who went with Kane. 😝😜

Salah ⭐️ top choice with 6 managers and he delivered 28 glorious points for their teams.

No one else worth mentioning a very poor effort.

MANAGER OF WEEK 21 AWARD 🏆

Yubby and his team Ihaveahotwife have been on fire 🔥 performance wise over the last few weeks so it will come has no surprise to see him scoop the award with 74 outstanding points. Well played Yubby. ⭐️

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Hubball’s Harriers
    3. Ihaveahotwife
    4. Cubist Masterpiece
    5. Kirkley Krusaders
    6. Bongo United

After this weeks tremendous result Yubbs shoots up to 3rd place. Picasso and Jesh move up to 4th and 5th respectively and Bongo regains 6th place.

Uncle Tony and Gornal relinquish their top 6 status.

Sam making inroads into Dazzy’s lead.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

No Drongo this week.

With effect from next game week will leave Arran along with Dave out of the Drongo equation.

Looked like Arnie had been around with the body count rising this game week. With so many of the ‘elite’ players appearing to be injured 🤕 team selection is going to be a managerial nightmare.🤔
    DeBruyne, Salah, Kane 😭😢, Lukaku and Jesus. What’s worrying are we having the wool pulled over our eyes by Pep, Klopp and co. 😱

Wildcard is available who is going to be first to use it. 😛

Gornal played his Triple Captain token. No comment I don’t want to bring back the pain. 🤬

FANTASY CUP

Picasso and Masterpiece return triumphant after a 39-50 victory against their Brazilian opponents Ambar.

6th Round Draw

No Kane No Gain v Cubist Masterpiece

Another away draw for Picasso however he swaps the sun, samba and carnival atmosphere of Brazil for a return to wet and dismal Blighty.

Good Luck 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 01-01-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Blimey Yubby is ripping it up in recent weeks. Well done my friend! Yubby is 3rd! I have to wipe my glasses! Is almost as odd as when Oz was doing the same????
    Nice one Rosie!
    I'm 100 points off dazzy so I'm not giving up the ghost just yet.

3rd. 1st Bingo.

I think my rise has been more about those crumbling around me.

No mate you have a good team and the strong defence is paying dividends for you Sam and Dazzy. I put all my eggs in one basket and went for the dream midfield and strikers. I don't even know half your team but they still keep scoring.
    I'm still going to win the league though.

Flying solo at the minute, I have all my details lost since the thieves stole my laptop so no Manager and just checking in, cannot even make a sub!!!
    Already thinking of a New LT and the New Season..

Thank you so much for keeping us updated over the Christmas hols, Rosie! Much appreciated

You're not doing too badly considering you can't access your team , TD! You're making Arran look clueless.

It pains me to admit it, Yubbs, but you have picked a good team this season. Me suspects either my hot sis in law is helping you. Or Dad. No way could you have done that on your own. Huh! Amazing that you are still no 1 in your league though. Considering the competition.

Trust BB to play his free hit when there's claret and blue double. Even if it is the wrong shade. Giggles.

My gamble on Kane being well enough to start v Swansea to justify a triple captain didn't pay off. Have sent him to bed with 3_packs of Lemsip so he can score a double hat trick tomorrow.

Thanks Rosie for a brilliantly report.. ⭐️

Well played Sam , out managed me over Xmas as not making excuses as I let me guard down and didn’t pay enough attention regards Kane ! 👍

Loving being up there for a change as my sub team at work I’m second from bottom lol

Week 22

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 5 nominations for captain this week, three of them Spurs players along with Aguero and Dave’s Jagielka.

Casting aside any doubts that their chosen one wouldn’t play 11 managers gave Kane the armband, hoping to cash in on a massive points haul from the two games. As we now know this turned into a tactical nightmare. 😱 🤬

We chose the wrong Spurs man only Nuc had the wisdom to pick Alli and he duly rewarded him with 20 points ⭐️ followed by Yubby’s Erickson with 16 points and Aguero with 12.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Our first winner of 2018 is Oz with Ozston Villa who amassed an awesome 62 points ⭐️ Congratulations 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Hubball’s Harriers
    3. Ihaveahotwife
    4. Mr Tee
    5. Kirkley Krusaders
    6. Cubist Masterpiece

Uncle Tony up to 4th at the expense of Picasso who slides down to 6th.

Dazzy’s lead over Sam is slowly diminishing and is now only 25 points.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

Iwuz and the Tide find themselves out of their depth this week securing the first Drongo of 2018 with a measly 38 points.

A hat trick of Wildcards played :-

Uncle Tony
    Gornal
    HJ

Free Hit Token
    BB

Triple Captain Token
    Winnie only managed 9 points playing her token on Kane. 😢😱

FANTASY CUP

Picasso’s cup dreams have come to an end for this season with a 58-38 loss to No Kane No Gain. 🤬

Thank you guys for your kind.comments. 😘☺️😁

Another top notch report, Rosie! Thank you.

Kane in dog house after squandering my triple captain token. He said I should have listened when he said he had "Man Flu"

Congrats to Oz! That brand new pair of smartypants you put on for 2018 seems to be working! Giggles.

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)