+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Even with all my injuries if I didn't use my free token I would've scores about the same.

Winnie where are you???

Good stuff Rosie.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post

Winnie where are you???
    I'm hiding in Dad's hurricane shelter, bro! I'll come out again when I have a better week!

Well done to Gornal and BB

Another great report, Rosie! Thank you. As you say, drat Liverpool! I felt sure I'd got the Drongo award, then saw you had taken the hit for me so thank you. Hmm ... I think we need to put our feminine brains together and come up with a plan to restore the rightful order with girls at the top of the league. Jose who?

Thanks Rosie. Great write up. Bad week for me only saved by my captain. I owe Sergio.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Nice work Rosie - and playing the wildcard this week is tactical Dazzyboy not panic. It's the most common week to use it after the internationals especially with the free hit token now a feature

Tony simply said "Its early"

It's never too early to be the Special One
    Ha your physic mate as reckon gonna pull out the wild card this week

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    I'm hiding in Dad's hurricane shelter, bro! I'll come out again when I have a better week!

Well done to Gornal and BB

Another great report, Rosie! Thank you. As you say, drat Liverpool! I felt sure I'd got the Drongo award, then saw you had taken the hit for me so thank you. Hmm ... I think we need to put our feminine brains together and come up with a plan to restore the rightful order with girls at the top of the league. Jose who?
    Hurricane Shelter? You cheeky little vixen you not too big to.... ooops getting a little bit bad daddy there.
    The point is my house was my shelter and I watched through the window all night at the wind going past.

Ha ha Your in trouble!

Was he eating an apple when you upset him?

Aguero captain will send someone shooting up table I bet

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Aguero captain will send someone shooting up table I bet
    I believe he is already up there

Sadly there will be no update this week. And it has nothing to do with how my team performed or that I made a transfer before I realised there were champs league games and then Mr Pogba ended up hobbling off.

No one won this week.

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)