+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Top report Rosie! Unlucky everyone

Thank you so much for yet another top notch report, Rosie. You are an absolute !!

Thanks Rosie, great stuff

Week 12

I guess the the question is which managers found Black Friday turned into a Black Weekend for their teams.

No such problems for Winnie and the Warriors who are most definitely the stars of week 12. ⭐️

CAPTAIN WATCH

Seven captains given the armband by our managers this week. With six nominations each Kane and Lukaku where joint top choice.

However, it was Salah with 32 points who absolutely trounced the the others. Only one manager Winnie ⭐️ with an amazing display of tactical knowledge had the forsight to give him the armband. 👏👏👏
    Second Yubby with Sane with 14 points and third Lukaku with 12 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Only 1 point separated our top 2 performers this week, but as we know the winner takes it all (thanks Abba) and that is Winnie and the Warriors who lifts the trophy with 68 wonderous points.⭐️ and also matches Bongo’s double from the previous week.
    Well played Winnie hard luck Tony so near and yet so far.⭐️

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee
    2. Gornal Villians
    3. Pedigree Chump
    4. Hubball’s Harriers
    5. Cubist Masterpiece
    6. Bongo United

Tony may have failed to win Manager of the Week Award but he has regained top spot after disposing of Gornal who is down to 2nd.

Sam up to 4th after ousting Picasso who slides down to 5th.

We have a new entrant in 6th place Old Bigfoot himself Bongo who has leap frogged Jesh.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Chinese Takeaway
    16. TAG’s
    17. TDFC

Arran drops back in the relegation zone and Rosie positively thuds down to 16th after TAG’s continue their alarming slide into relegation oblivion.

DRONGO 🎩

Rosie 31 points

I take a bow after securing a hat trick of Drongo’s. Mmm what excuse can I use this week? Who can I blame? obviously not myself of course. 😛. Well I am going to have to hold my hands up I never bothered with the team this week thought I would give them a sink or swim situation and they decided to go with option 1 and sank without trace. 😡

Near miss BB with 32 points. Nicely played Picasso having McArthur on the bench those 8 points keeping you out of Drongo trouble. 😛😜

No tokens played this week.

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

REMEMBER TO GET YOUR TEAM SHEETS IN ON FRIDAY 24TH NOVEMBER GAMEWEEK 13 KICKS OFF WITH WEST HAM V LEICESTER.

ALSO

GAMEWEEK 14 IS A MIDWEEK FIXTURE LIST AND COMMENCES TUESDAY 28TH NOVEMBER.

My favourite report, so far! Has been a while since I won a Manager of the week award! Uncle Tony had the best all round team selection though, seeing as nearly half my points total were down to captain choice. I must admit I breathed a sigh of relief when Kane was subbed!

Award came just at the right time, enabling me to avoid the sack for another week. My argument that Winnie's Warriors wouldn't be the same without Winnie was wearing a little thin.

Yubbs, I'm on my way now!! Watch out!!

Great report Rosie. Thank you so much for doing this. I’ve had a bad few weeks. McArthur has been sitting on my bench for months. Bongo seems to want a place at the top table. Looks like it could be me he replaces if I’m not careful!

Great report Rosie, thank you 👍🏻

Well done Winnie!

Are you playing this season sis????

Week 13

Just a quickie report as our teams are back in action tomorrow.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Top managers choice for captain was Kane with 7 of them entrusting him with the armband followed by Lukaku with 4.
    The magnificent 7 where gnawing on their finger nails as Harry left it late and we know Spurs record at Wembley is iffy but there where whoops of delight when their hero delivered 16 points which makes him joint top scorer along with Aguero who strangely only Gornal chose as captain.

MANAGER OF WEEK 13 AWARD

The honour this week goes to Super Sam and Hubball’s Harriers. Looks like silence is golden for Sam and his team as they score a resounding 65 points. 😛😜 Well played.

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee
    2. Gornal Villians
    3. Pedigree Chump
    4. Hubball’s Harriers
    5. Cubist Masterpiece
    6. Bongo United

No change in positions however top 4 seem bunching up not such a good week for leader Tony. Picasso
    hanging on valiantly to 5th spot with Bongo snapping at his heels. The only positional movement in the league this week Winnie up to 12th and BB down to 13th.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Chinese Takeaway
    16. TAG’S
    17. TDFC

No change

DRONGO 🎩

Wow after double checking it’s not me.

The honour this week goes to Oz with 33 points. So I can remove the hat after ump**** weeks give it a few squibs of Fabreeze to freshen it up and send to NZ. Mind better not too carried away probably have it back on Thursday.

Dazzy played his triple captains token this week with Kane earning him 24 points.

Don’t forget gameweek 14 kicks off tomorrow 28 November make sure those team sheets are in on time. 😀

Thanks Rosie - fantastic report and glad to be manager of the month heading into the busy fixture list. A word to bongo - your team looks absolutely perfect - I wouldn't change a thing

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)