+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Thanks for another tops report, Rosie!

Iwuz is proving to be my nemesis this season. I kept trying to get past him when he was just a few points ahead of me, but would he budge? No.

Now he's way up in 6th place and then he goes and pips me to the Manager of the week award! I think he should be banned from the dressing room at half time

Your going to be ahead of me after this weekend Winnie. I've just took another compulsive 16 point hit!
    Thanks Rosie and well done Iwuz 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Your going to be ahead of me after this weekend Winnie. I've just took another compulsive 16 point hit!
    Hope you've got a load of Watford, Everton and Liverpool players

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Oh dear oh dear oh dear

Can somebody please tell me why there's only 4 games.

And I can't find where the other teams will make up there games.

FA Cup matches this weekend Yubbs hence only the 4 fixtures.

Outstanding matches are not rescheduled yet, however going by previous seasons they normally seemed to be played mainly around gameweeks 36 37. 🤪

Week 30

CAPTAIN WATCH

Wow what a chaotic week and not just captain wise either.

Pitch’s littered with casualties, players awol due to manager interference a couple Davies of Spurs and Martina the cheap🤪 Everton back are a couple that readily spring to mind as they are in a few of our teams. Aguero out Fernandinho and Sterling making surprising starts. Crafty Pep.

Top choice for captain was Kane with 7 votes followed by Salah with 4 votes.

Top scoring captain, never thought I would be saying this 😛 was Dave’s Jagielka with 12 amazing points 💥 and the less said about the rest the better.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Yubby with Ihaveahotwife celebrate scooping the award with 61 beaut points💥. However extra special congratulations to Yubby and Mrs Yubby on their baby news. 🍷🥂🍹

Special mention to Gornal and Gornal Villians who where just pipped by 1 point.

Well played guys 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Hubball’s Harriers
    2. Pedigree Chump
    3. Ihaveahotwife
    4. Cubist Masterpiece
    5. Gornal Villians
    6. Mr Tee

All change in the top 6 this week.

Expectant Dad Sam has finally made his move ousting Dazzy from pole position. 💥

Dazzy’s beleaguered Chumps must be looking forward to the international break where they can regroup.😝

Great week for Yubby his 61 points sees him not only up to 3rd place but just 30 points behind Sam.

Picasso up to 4th, Gornal up to 5th and Uncle Tony plummets down to 6th place.

Bongo’s gear lever seems to be stuck in reverse as he spirals downwards to obscurity. 😜

In the wings ready waiting to make the jump into the top 6 is Winnie. 😆

RELEGATION 😱

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

Uncle Tony and Mr Tee scoop the award this week with 19 woeful points. 🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

Oz played his Wildcard.

After this coming Saturday’s 4 fixtures (gameweek 31) Fantasy League takes a break returning on 31st March with gameweek 32.

It’s going to be interesting how our managers deal with just having 4 fixtures to prepare team sheets for and the big question how many transfers will Bongo make. 😝🤪😛😜

Thanks Rosie and well done Yubby.

I've lost the plot recently but that's ok. No more silly transfers for me!

Brilliant update, Rosie! Well, apart from the part where you declare Yubby Manager of the Week. I didn't enjoy reading that one little bit

My goodness, I actually got past Iwuz!!! Will
    have to make him wear that motivational speech gag every week.

Looks like we might be needing a FL creche next season!

Giving serious thought to naming the baby José...

5 points is insurmountable and as such dazzy should give up. And I should be crowned champion now

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)