+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

You do terrify my team Winnie. 100 POINTS BEHIND or not (but you are) I still see you as someone to be weary of

Uncle Tony says "you must all be sorely disappointed an old man can be top of a youngsters league."

I think he imagines you are all 12 and do this when Mine craft isn't working

Nice one Rosie and well done Mr Tee.

I'm about 60 points behind Mr tee so all to play for.

Week 16

Most gameweeks after today will more than likely have to be quickie updates with so many fixtures scheduled for the festive season.🎅🏻🤶🏻

CAPTAIN WATCH

8 captains on view this week with 5 managers believing Kane would deliverer the points and 4 choosing relative newboy to captaincy Morata. Strangely no one picked Lukaku.

Superhero Harry ❤️ amassed an amazing 24 points for his teams however only 2 points adrift was Winnie and Picasso’s choice Sallah earning 22 terrific points for their respective teams, 3rd place Alli with 12 points.

MANAGER OF WEEK 16 🏆

We have joints winners of the award this week the amazing Winnie with her Warriors ⭐️and the equally amazing Dazzy and his Chumps ⭐️ scoring a mammoth 60 points. Well played guys 👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Gornal Villians
    3. Mr Tee
    4. Hubball’s Harriers
    5. Kirkley Krusaders
    6. Bongo United

Bad week for Mr Tee, Uncle Tony tumbled down to 3rd with Dazzler Dazzy regaining top spot and Gornal moving on up to 2nd.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Ozstan Villa
    16. Chinese Takeaway
    17. TDFC

Rosie and TAG’s bounce out of the mire of relegation yet again. Think I am officially a yo yo club.

DRONGO 🎩

Very unexpected but I think it fair to say Uncle Tony and Mr Tee had an absolute shocker this week collecting their 2nd Drongo with woeful 19 points. 🐴

Looks like hairdryers at dawn, but we can be assured Uncle T like the terminator will be back. 😜😛

Oz played his triple captain token which resulted on Azpilicueta earning 6 points. 😡

Winnie snapping at Yubby’s heels 👠 has she closes within 7 points of his 10th position.

FANTASY CUP 🏆

We have 14 out of our 17 teams qualifying for the first round which starts tomorrow. It’s so thrilling to realise we are in the top 4,194,304 highest point scorers for week 16 😜😛.

Draw

Pedigree Chumps v Marts Marvels
    Gornal Villians v Halfpint Albion
    Hubball’s Harriers v Leaders
    Kirkley Krusaders v YJNS FC
    Bongo United v My 11
    Cubist Masterpiece v Babasijagoan
    Top 6 Finish v Kelly’s Heroes
    Aston Lillia v Wellies
    Ihaveahotwife v Lovren Forever
    Winnie’s Warriors v Dare Devils
    Crimson Tide v No 1
    Billesley Villans v Dey Bey
    TAG’s v Shazam FC
    Chinese Takeaway v Pontus is Magic

Wonder how many of us will make it through to round 2. 🤞🤞🤞

Gameweek 17 - Make sure you get your team sheets in by 18.45 Tuesday 12th December.

Thanks for the great write up again Rosie. Very tough league this year and choosing the right captain seems to be the key. Injuries are costing me dear. Well done to the 60 pointers.

Super write up and well done Dazzy and Winnie. Winnies charging up the board! It's close this year and anyone's to win.

More of a gentle trot in heels, Bongo.

I'm only hot on Yubby's heels as I noticed he's wearing mine and I want them back!

Sam's too far ahead to see if he's been rootling round in my shoe cupboard too.

Honoured to be sharing this week's award with the FL pedigree that is Dazzy.

Thank you again Rosie!

Haha tubby wares women's shoes like freer.

Oh poo I've just took a 12 point hit to get my side right but forgot about the cup game 😤

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Haha tubby wares women's shoes like freer.

Oh poo I've just took a 12 point hit to get my side right but forgot about the cup game 😤

Bongo

I am not 100% sure but I think no points are deducted on transfers you make in regard to the Cup competition you will lose the 12 points as per normal in the league.

12 points that’s a big loss you must think it’s worth it.

More worried what’s going on in Pep’s head. Is he going to play Jesus or Aguero or both or possibly neither. 🧐

Thank you guys for your comments 😘

Week 17

More Pep and Klopp meddling in our teams again I see. 🤬😤🤮

CAPTAIN OF WEEK 17

Top managers choice of captain unsurprisingly was Kane with 8 of them keeping faith. Unfortunately Harry 😤 failed to alive up to expectations and could only muster 4 points.

Top performer was Iwuz and Gornal’s choice Aguero with 12 points.

MANAGER OF WEEK 17 🏆

Nuc and Top 6 Finish⭐️ secure the award with 54 well earned points. Well played Nuc 👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Gornal Villians
    3. Hubball’s Harriers
    4. Mr Tee
    5. Kirkley Krusaders
    6. Cubist Masterpiece

Only by 1 point but Nephew Sam up to 3rd as he demotes Uncle Tony down to 4th.

Bongo and his team are officially no longer a big club 😛 as they slip down to 8th, Nuc up to 7th. However Picasso rejoins the VM elite in 6th place which obviously sees him regain his status as a big club . 😛

RELEGATION 😱

15. TAG’s 🤬
    16. Chinese Takeaway
    17. TDFC

DRONGO 🎩

The honour this week goes to Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders with 26 points.

HJ decided to play the Free Hit Token.

FANTASY CUP 🏆

First of all need to apologise to Bongo for giving him duff information. I was 100% wrong they do take off your transfer points from your score in the Cup so apologies again. 🤪

The second round has not been drawn yet. So I have had a look and I think and most definitely not a 100% certain the following have exited and can now concentrate on the league.

So we bid adieu to the following teams:-

Kirkley Krusaders
    Bongo United
    Aston Lilla
    Winnie’s Warriors
    Billesley Villans
    TAG’s
    Chinese Takeaway

Top 6 Finish v Kelly’s Hero’s finished a draw 54 each. So we must wait with baited breath to see who will go through. 🧐

Once second round draw is made will check my facts are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    More Pep and Klopp meddling in our teams again I see. 🤬😤🤮

CAPTAIN OF WEEK 17

Top managers choice of captain unsurprisingly was Kane with 8 of them keeping faith. Unfortunately Harry 😤 failed to alive up to expectations and could only muster 4 points.

Top performer was Iwuz and Gornal’s choice Aguero with 12 points.

MANAGER OF WEEK 17 🏆

Nuc and Top 6 Finish⭐️ secure the award with 54 well earned points. Well played Nuc 👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Gornal Villians
    3. Hubball’s Harriers
    4. Mr Tee
    5. Kirkley Krusaders
    6. Cubist Masterpiece

Only by 1 point but Nephew Sam up to 3rd as he demotes Uncle Tony down to 4th.

Bongo and his team are officially no longer a big club 😛 as they slip down to 8th, Nuc up to 7th. However Picasso rejoins the VM elite in 6th place which obviously sees him regain his status as a big club . 😛

RELEGATION 😱

15. TAG’s 🤬
    16. Chinese Takeaway
    17. TDFC

DRONGO 🎩

The honour this week goes to Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders with 26 points.

HJ decided to play the Free Hit Token.

FANTASY CUP 🏆

First of all need to apologise to Bongo for giving him duff information. I was 100% wrong they do take off your transfer points from your score in the Cup so apologies again. 🤪

The second round has not been drawn yet. So I have had a look and I think and most definitely not a 100% certain the following have exited and can now concentrate on the league.

So we bid adieu to the following teams:-

Kirkley Krusaders
    Bongo United
    Aston Lilla
    Winnie’s Warriors
    Billesley Villans
    TAG’s
    Chinese Takeaway

Top 6 Finish v Kelly’s Hero’s finished a draw 54 each. So we must wait with baited breath to see who will go through. 🧐

Once second round draw is made will check my facts are correct.

The Fantasy League tribunal have made their decision regarding the drawn match between Top 6 Finish v Kelly’s Heroes and unfortunately the decision has gone against Nuc and Kelly’s Heroes win on the goals scored rule. At least Nuc has his Manager of the week award to console him.

Major cull in round 1 started off with 14 only 6 left standing.

Round 2 draw

Pedigree Chump v AWS
    Gornal Villians v The McHunions
    Hubball’s Harriers v In It For The Mane
    Cubist Masterpiece v Top Shayla
    Ihaveahotwife v Lion and the Lahm
    Crimson Tide v Kojet

Good luck guys 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)