+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Ah triple captain gate - where you used it up at Xmas with Harry kane getting (what was it? ) 9 points or something?! Have you still got your bench boost? I've learnt a lesson for next year because I am now sure my harriers can't win the title. I've done a bongo transfer blitz for the upcoming fixtures and forgot that injuries will now be a certainty tomorrow night.

People I realise i now hate: Pep, Arsene, Charlie Austin and Callum Wilson.
    I still have nightmares about triple captain gate! I've still got bench boost, but have you seen my bench? I generally have to pray for a fully fit first 11 and no tinkering from Pep!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Nice one Rosie and we'll done Mr t. Also well done to Sam for the drongo and supper captain choice. The gamble really paid off! Jose turned into Harry hill this week.
    You can have your hat back next week bongo

Thanks for another great write up Rosie. Very kind. I’ve been treading water for the last few months to no good effect so it’s time for do or die and take a few risks probably with captain choice. Guess I won’t be the only one.

Great report as usual Rosie 👍

Gonna be a proper tight finish now and any of 4/5 could win it..

Sadly not bongo as he’s done his usual eh 😂

Thanks for your kind comments guys.

A crucial nightmare decision looming for our managers 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 regarding those Triple Captain Tokens. 😝😜😛🤪

Could be the season defining moment that decides who lifts the VMFL Cup🏆.

Announced today the remaining outstanding matches have been added to week 37 there are now 16 fixtures in that gameweek.

Week 33

Our managers where left badly battered and bruised this week, their teams decimated thanks to the interference from Messrs Guardiola, Klopp and Pochettino 🤮🤬😱.

Whoever wins between Man City and Liverpool plus Arsenal it’s going to be a managerial nightmare to complete our team sheets for the forthcoming fixtures. 🤔

CAPTAIN WATCH

10 players given the armband. Top choice Salah with 6 managers remaining loyal to their hero. Convinced Klopp was trying a spot of gamesmanship when reporting he was in an oxygen chamber. 🤨

Joint winners this week.

With 20 points Aubameyang ⭐️ makes it 2 weeks running he scoops the award, which makes it 2 weeks in a row for our managerial dynamic duo Batman and Robin, aka Dazzy and HJ. 💥

However, sharing the award is Dave and Jagielka. 💥

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Sharing the award this week with 40 points is Dazzy and the Chumps 💥 along the Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders 💥.

Again well played 👏👏👏👏👏 considering the impact of the player withdrawals from G,K and S.

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Mr Tee
    3. Hubball’s Harriers
    4. Ihaveahotwife
    5. Winnie’s Warriors
    6. Cubist Masterpiece

Harriers having a wobble as Sam loses his grip on top spot and topples down to 3rd, no such problems for dazzling Dazzy all wheels are in perfect working order has he returns to top spot, same for Uncle Tony has he jumps in to 2nd spot. 😜

Big Bro Yubby shows Winnie whose the boss has he glides effortlessly up to 4th place. 🤪

Winnie suffers severe wheel malfunction as she slides effortlessly down to 5th. 🤪

Picasso holding grimly on to 6th place although the family BB are closing in. 😜

RELEGATION 😡🤮🤬😱

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

It’s been along time since I have been able to say again.

Bongo scoops the Drongo this week with a woeful 19 points. Looks like not only the wheels have come off the Bongo express big time, but the suspension looks wobbly as well. Could this result in a mass Bongo transfer fest this week.
    😜😝😛

Week 34 will that bring out the Triple Captain or any Bench Boost tokens or are our managers going to wait until week 37. 🤔

I can't do anything right this season. I sell pogba and he has his best game for Manu. Tipical! I couldn't even bring myself to look this weekend.
    Well done dazzy and jesh. Nice one Rosie! Top report.

Thanks again Rosie for another top class report..

Blimey it’s a slog at top this season and still not confident of winning lol

Oh dear bongo drongo 😂 tbh mate it’s rubbish when you loose faith in a player and then he smashes it when you take him out eh.. least your not bottom though pal

Thanks for another great report Rosie. The chasing pack are jostling for position as the bell goes for the final lap. Has anyone got a sprint finish left in them?

On another note, now that Kane has been awarded the goal on Saturday as opposed to Eriksen, does that now mean the points on FM get readjusted?

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    On another note, now that Kane has been awarded the goal on Saturday as opposed to Eriksen, does that now mean the points on FM get readjusted?

If only Picasso but afraid not. 😤😢

Listed in the help section of Fantasy League Rules

Question
    A yellow/red card decision or goalscorer has been changed in an earlier match. Are you going to alter the points?

Answer
    Once the points have all been updated on that day, no further adjustments to points will be made.

Incompetence from officials has cost us dearly as Kane was most managers choice for vice captain. 🤬😡🤮😱😤

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)