+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Cheers Bingo and that's Rosie, and another great read.

I seriously didn't think I could catch 1st and this still may prove to be the case.....

But what if?

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Cheers Bingo and that's Rosie, and another great read.

I seriously didn't think I could catch 1st and this still may prove to be the case.....

But what if?
    You are in a great position Mr Yubby. Your team is excellent and your management is undeniably brilliant. All the pressure is on my team. All the pressure is on Dazzys team. No pressure is on your team. But being special, the pressure is what drives me to be the greatest manager the world has ever seen and if you win or any of the other small clubs then it is the same achievement as Leicester City... and more than likely a referees fault - José

Great write up again Rosie. Thank you so much. Testing times in the weeks ahead plus injuries to Kane and Aguero not to mention Pep’s rotation of his city side now that the Prem crown is almost won and he concentrates on the Champions League. It’s going to get interesting......and very frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    You are in a great position Mr Yubby. Your team is excellent and your management is undeniably brilliant. All the pressure is on my team. All the pressure is on Dazzys team. No pressure is on your team. But being special, the pressure is what drives me to be the greatest manager the world has ever seen and if you win or any of the other small clubs then it is the same achievement as Leicester City... and more than likely a referees fault - José

Underdog tag ..... LOVE It.

Bring it Jose!

Cheers Rosie

Well won Sam, well pissed off as changed my captain other day to salah and just looked n it’s still kane so obviously the powers that be want you to win..

Week 31

CAPTAIN WATCH

There’s only one Mo Salah ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

With betting suspended magnificent Mo was odds on favourite to be voted top managers choice for captain, 12 wise managers entrusted him with the armband and he duly rewarded them earning 58 sumptuous points. 💥💥💥💥💥

To put it bluntly if you had’nt got Salah as captain you where pretty much screwed, oops apologies not very lady like 🤪.
    I will try up the creek without a paddle 😛.

Blimey Bongo you certainly threw caution and points to the wind when nominating your captain. 😜

Dazzy’s still puzzling 🤔 why the transfer of his captaincy from Kane to Salah failed.

5 managers delved deep and found their Free Hit Tokens earning the following points:-

Uncle Tony 💥💥💥💥💥 - 115 points 🏆
    Winnie - 108 points
    Nuc - 103 points
    Oz - 89 points
    Bongo - 83 points

It will come as no surprise the first 3 where the top scorers. Well played guys.👏👏👏👏👏

Best of the tokenless rest:-

BB - 91 - 9 players
    Rosie - 89 - 5 players
    Jesh - 88 - 7 players

Well played us as well 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Hubball’s Harriers
    2. Pedigree Chumps
    3. Mr Tee
    4. Ihaveahotwife
    5. Winnie’s Warriors
    6. Cubist Masterpiece

Daddy Sam extends his lead over Dazzy to 29 points.👶🍼

‘Captaingate’ could prove costly for Dazzy point wise with the chasing pack closing in. 🤨 He needs to get those wheels back on ASAP just like the Villa.

Uncle Tony back up to 3rd place. After last weeks hiccup Tony has his team back on track after their superb 115 point haul.💥

Yubby down to 4th. 😱

Hurricane Winnie taking no prisoners blasts her way in to 5th place sweeping Picasso down to 6th and Gornal down to 8th place. Only 10 points adrift of Bro Yubby Winnie could wreak havoc in the top 6. 😛

RELEGATION 🤮😡😱

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

Fantasy League back 31st March.

Top notch report and kudos to the free hit managers out there! Real tests are coming up and we close the season off. I am worried about Winnie as she never seems to give up. She is like a jack russel! Uncle Tony has tricks up his sleeve I am sure and as there are no play offs - Dazzy needs to find his feet (and the "confirm" button again!

Good week all round for me

The youngster is amgainkready in training as my protégé

Winnie has a really good side and the most expensive. I really messed up this week. I did my transfers and when I went to do my side selection and captain choice it was to late! I would have got over 100 points 😭
    Oh well.
    Well done uncle tony and thanks for another splendid report Rosie.

My sis doesn't look like a Jack Russell

And here I was thinking I was standing up for you..

Maybe Jack is very feminie looking..

Ooopps acts like a Jack Russell.

Hmmmm... I think she goes the toilet inside, and eats at the table.

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)