+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

This is gunna hurt.

Well done Winne and Bingo

Thanks Winnie and Yubby! And great report as usual Rosie!

The unstoppable train is picking up momentum now. Only 83 points behind Dazzy and 54 behind Jose Hubble. Just need to decide how I'm going to spend my 0.9m in the bank.

Thank s for another great write up Rosie and congratulations to Bongo. I keep picking the wrong captain. Made some major changes this weekend in the hope of breaking free from the pack. Couldn’t go all wrong and disappear out of the bottom of it!

Thanks bro. Here's some paracetamol. Or would morphine be more appropriate

I've decided to go wild this week. Have decided my Warriors need a bit of a shake up if I'm to get past Iwuz. I keep beeping my horn but he will NOT let me pass!!

Just hope I doing find myself stuck behind Arran next week!!

Week 26

CAPTAIN WATCH

Top managers choice of captain was Aguero with 4 nominations followed by Salah and Kane with 3, Sterling🤬 and Sanchez 2 and 1 each for Hazard, Alli and Dave’s Jagielka.

Top performer was Salah with 30 imperious points for his teams driving his managers into a frenzy. 😜

Runner up Hazard with 16 points much to Picasso’s delight, with Sanchez 3rd on 10 points.

Kane managers where distraught has they watch in disbelief has he failed to score from the penalty spot, with full time looming and zero points they feared the worse. However his get out of jail card came when Van Dyke Virgil obviously although playing like Dick gave away a second penalty which their hero duly dispatched this time earning 8 points. Could have been far far worse. 😱

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Dazzy and Pedigree Chump are the proud recipients of manager of the week with 64 dazzling points. A brilliant decision by Dazzy to include Devlofeu whose contribution of 13 points helped him secure award. Runner up Sam with 61 and in third place Uncle Tony with 60 points. Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

Top 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Hubball’s Harriers
    3. Mr Tee
    4. Ihaveahotwife
    5. Bongo United
    6. Cubist Masterpiece

Uncle Tony up to 3rd and Bongo up to 6th at the expense of Picasso down to 6th and Jesh drops out of the top 6 down to 8th whilst Dad BB leapfrogs him up to 7th.

Special mention for Yubby who had Silva injured and Mahrez gone awol however his subs Hegazi and Doucoure did him proud and between them earned 17 points. 😀

Likewise Nuc must have been overjoyed when Jones didn’t take to the field his sub Grob grabbed 13 points. 😀

RELEGATION 🤬😱

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

If my memory serves me well I believe this is Oz’s second Drongo in as many weeks with 22 sad points. 🤪

Thanks for another superb report, Rosie!

Well done Dazzy!

I blame conte
    Good call dazzy on delefiuo - I didn't even notice he had signed.

"Special mention for Yubby who had Silva injured and Mahrez gone awol however his subs Hegazi and Doucoure did him proud and between them earned 17 points"

I still didn't realised they automatically subbed any missing players. I thought it was just 1

Well done dazzy and thanks for the report Rosie 👍🏻

Thanks for the mention Rosie, lucky I had my subs, I'm just happy to still be ahead of Bingo. He's flying up the table

Not for long yubs I've just took another 8 point hit. I can't help myself 😭

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)