CAPTAIN WATCH

Six of our managers where left shocked and stunned 😫😩 after witnessing captain Lukaku's penalty miss. The vision of at least a 12 point haul disappeared in a puff of smoke and the reality that their hero had amassed zilch points finally dawned on them. 😝😛😜 much to the delight of the remaining 11 🤗. However our six teams where breathing a sign of relief when it became clear all captains on display had a mare. Picasso with Pogba and Yubby with DeBruyne finished joint top with 6.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🥇

This week Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders claim the award with 59 hard earned points. Well done Jesh especially with Lukaku scoring zero. ⭐️

TOP SIX

A new leader has emerged this week ousting Gornal from top spot.

1. Mr Tee - Tony
2. Gornal Villans - Gornal
3. Hubball's Harriers - Jose
4. Pedigree Chump - Dazzy
5. Cubist Masterpiece - Picasso
6. Aston Lilla - HJ

RELEGATION 😱

15. Billesley Villans - BB
16. Chinese Takeaway - Arran
17. TDFC - Dave

I think the TAG's will be entering the bottom three shortly, they are dropping like the proverbial stone. 😰

DRONGO 🎩

Joint Drongo winners this week:-

TDFC - Dave secures his second hat, although his team are playing with 10 men. 😜

Bongo the Drongo - Steady Eddy Bongo secures his first hat after a poor performance sees him drop out of the top six 😢.

This week sees BB and Winnie cash in their Wildcards.

There where some significant points earned by the subs for a number of teams. I am sure there are some Bench Boost regrets.

I hope Jose will warmly congratulate Uncle Tony on achieving top spot, perhaps Uncle Tony would grant us an interview with his thoughts for the coming season. 😝😛😜

2 weeks break so at least some of us can get the drawing board out again in preparation for the 9th September fixtures.