+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Is that Stateside on top? It wont last

Top right up Rosie. Winnie has passed the baton to a worthy successor

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Is that Stateside on top? It wont last

Top right up Rosie. Winnie has passed the baton to a worthy successor
    Not me Oz. Sorry to disappoint.

Cakeside is soft, hence his name. He didn't want to play this year.

I'm gunna call him marshmellow.

You wussed out?!? How come? Thought you enjoyed your inaugural season.

I didn't have time to give to it this year.

Thanks for your kind comments guys. ��❤️

I remember Winnie's funny pantomime themed report, perhaps if I bribed her with extra points she may give us a one off Winnie Special. ��

Answer to question please.

When you obviously reply to a comment it has Reply - Reply with a quote - "+

What does "+ do because I pressed it and a ✅ appeared.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 30-08-2017 at 01:44 PM.

I remember a panto one, Rosie, but after writing so many updates and sooooo much nonsense, the contents are a bit of a blur. The one that stands out in my mind is the Mohammed Ali "I am the greatest" boxing themed one, inspired by Bongo's 120th "Greatest manager in Wales" boast. I remember I was struggling to think of a theme that week and then Bongo wrote that now infamous post, and it was "Thank you, Bongo!"

Rosie, mine only really touched on the details of the comp itself, and were more about what was happening in the PL and on the board in any given week. Mostly just nonsense. Your eye for detail and methodical way of working gives us all a far better idea of what is acually happening in the FL and has really enhanced the competitiveness of the League.

If ever you need or want a week off though, I'm happy to dust off my FL quill and ink and give it a go.

Hmm ... I hovered over the plus sign and it said "Multi-quote this message". I think it may be for using more than one person's quote in any one post? I'm a bit of a cave girl when it comes to technology though so I'm maybe not the best person to answer.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 31-08-2017 at 11:00 PM.

I'm 42,378 in Wales at the moment

Always bragging!

Stateside I'd be lucky to spend 30 minutes a month on my side. Get a team in it's not too late!

Atomic FC fired me, hopefully another side will pick me up in the future, but in the meantime I will watch from the TV booth for this season and chip in with comments here and there.

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)