+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Thanks Rosie and well done Yubby. It's all getting rather exciting recently!
    Next aim top 4!

Thanks Rosi, Sis and Bingo.

Thanks for another amazing write up Rosie. I’m hanging on by my fingernails here with half my team out injured with a 75% chance of playing but never do! Not to mention coping with Pep’s rotation policy! Just packing for my trip to Norway to play my 8 men against the mighty Cato. Hopefully back in time for Christmas and keeping the VillaMad flag flying.

Week 19

In the words of Bon Jovi ‘Woah we’re halfway there’ yep we have reached midway in the fixture list. Although I am sure there will be many more twists and turns along the way before our VM Fantasy League champ is crowned.

CAPTAIN WATCH

12 captains took to the field with Lukaku and Kane top managerial picks with 3 nominations each.

❤️King Kane 👑❤️ ruled supreme with 34 festive points, followed by Nuc’s Aguero 2 points adrift on 32 points and Sterling 26points. Special mention to Salah 20 points and Jagielka 18 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

A three way tie this week on 83 sparkling points between Yubby with Ihaveahotwife⭐️,Iwuz with The Crimson Tide⭐️ and Rosie with TAG’s. Well played guys and naturally well played me. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Highest scoring team however with a ding dong 96 points was the managerless TDFC so that was some fete and deserves our Secret Santa award. 🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

TOP 6

CHRISTMAS NO 1

Pedigree Chump

2. Hubball’s Harriers
    3. Gornal Villians
    4. Kirkley Krusaders
    5. Mr Tee
    6. Cubist Masterpiece

Dazzy not only retains top spot but breaks the 1,000 points barrier with 1014 points. ⭐️

Sam up into 2nd place at Gornal’s expense. ⭐️

Jesh leap frogs Uncle Tony into 4th place. ⭐️

Picasso’s turn in 6th place as he replaces Bongo. ⭐️

RELEGATION 😱

15. TAG’s
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

CHRISTMAS DRONGO 🎅🏻🎩

Uncle Tony scoops the Christmas Drongo award 45 points.

No tokens played this week.

Week 20 ends 28th December

FANTASY CUP

Picasso and Cubist Masterpiece return from Norway victorious and find they are the only VM representatives left in the Cup.

OUT

Pedigree Chump
    Ihaveahotwife

4th Round Draw

Home tie for Picasso

Cubist Masterpiece v Game of Throw-In’s

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅🏻🤶🏻⛄️☃️

ps Make sure you get your team sheets in before you down too much Christmas cheer. 🥃🍷🥂🍻🍺🍹🍾🍸

Well done Dave for getting 96 points without even trying! Thanks for another great report Rosie. Yikes! Not sure I can handle the responsibility of carrying the VM flag in the cup on my own. Here’s hoping. Have a good Christmas everyone........until Boxing Day!

I thought I had a good week and was looking forward to check the table expecting a move up to 5th. However I didn't realise everyone else had a good week and I dropped to 7th.

Nice one Rosie and well done Dave!

Week 20

Just a quickie write up.

MANAGER WATCH

Super K was top manager pick with 8 nominations and he duly rewarded them with 34 stupendous Boxing Day points, followed by Uncle Tony’s Coutinho with 26 points and third Salah with 18 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

With 97 stupendous points not only sees Iwuz and Crimson Tide scoop this weeks award but also sees the Tide rise to 9th place. Well played Iwuz ⭐️ 👏👏👏👏👏

Special mention for Sam and the Harriers with 94 points. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chumps
    2. Hubball’s Harriers
    3. Mr Tee
    4. Gornal Villians
    5. Cubist Masterpiece
    6. Kirkley Krusaders

Uncle Tony reclaims 3rd place with Gornal slipping down to 4th. Picasso juggling 🤹 both with League and Cup up to 5th with Jesh dropping to 6th.

5 teams have now scored more than 1000 points with a definite possibility of 5 more joining them after gameweek 21 fixtures have been completed.

RELEGATION 😱

15. TDFC
    16. Ozstan Villa
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

Gornal whose team regrettably have decided to emulate Villa scoops the hat at a canter this week with 39 miserable-points. 🤬

FANTASY CUP

An enthralling tense game against Game of Throw In’s ended in a draw 77 points each.

However, with Masterpiece scoring 5 goals against Throw In’s 4 sees them through to the next round.

A stroke of managerial genius saw Picasso play his Triple Captain token on Salah earning 27 points. 😜😛😝 ⭐️

5th ROUND DRAW

Ambar v Cubist Masterpiece

Picasso certainly seeing the world they have been drawn away to a team from Brazil.

Good luck 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Thanks Rosie. Kinda enjoying this globetrotting while it lasts!

Nice one Rosie. I've noticed your team is having an up turn in form. Well done Iwuz! Bit of a gap opening with Sam and Dazzy doing well.

Hey Sis I'm still no1

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)