+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

I like your thinking Sam.

No body remembers 2nd, 3rd, 4th.........

But they do remember last

No sentiment from me. Salah out Pogba in

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    No sentiment from me. Salah out Pogba in
    Bingo Bongo

Oooh ouch oww oww. This gameweek proving very painful!!

Heads back to safety of dug out

Still plenty of twists and turns left this week sis

I'm still having a shocker, bro!

Ok. The fat lady may be warming up, but I'm staying positive. Hmm do you think a hat trick from DeGea would be a little unrealistic?

I am so glad Arran's not a Warriors' fan - I'd have to go into hiding! Giggles.

Limps back to dugout on crutches ...

I'm doing that bad even Rosie is catching me.

Yeah I've had to many players not play the second game including a captain we both choose.

It also looks like Sam and dazzys gamble keeping Aubameyang has paid off.

What a thriller the penultimate gameweek of season turned in to and still after all the highs, lows, ups and downs our Champion could be anyone of the top 4.

CAPTAIN WATCH

With 7 votes Sterling was top managers choice for Captain, and we all know how well that ended when Pep stuck the proverbial boot in, sabotaging our teams by pulling Sterling out of the Brighton game. 😱🤮😤

Top performing Captain by miles was Dazzy’s Aubameyang with a humongous 46 points 💥 followed by Jesh’s Sane with a tremendous 34 points. 💥 Finishing 3rd Kane, way way back on 16 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Two of our managers entered the Ton Plus Club. Jesh keeping the BB flag flying with an eye watering 109 points ⭐️ wins the award. Runner up Dazzy finishes on 101 points. Well played guys 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chumps 1989
    2. Mr Tee 1976
    3. Hubball’s Harriers 1975
    4. Ihaveahotwife 1969
    5. Kirkley Krusaders 1939
    6. Winnie’s Warriors 1938

After a stupendous week 37 performance Dazzy and his Chumps hit top spot, leading Uncle Tony, Sam and Yubby by 13, 14 and 20 points respectively. 🤪

Could the Chumps be the Champs? Open top bus parade and subsequent party in park or bbq in the garden on hold as the family Hubball and Yubby give it one last throw of the dice to snatch the prize from Dazzy. 😆

Jesh up to 5th after his superb 109 haul this week, Winnie down to 6th looking like she will have to regroup for next season. 😁

RELEGATION 🤮😡😤

15. Ozstan Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

Yep Gornal again with 47 points 😛 but only just pipping BB on 51points and Winnie on 56 points. 🤪

4 Triple Captain Tokens.

Uncle Tony and Bongo with Jesus 12 points v Nuc and Rosie with sabotaged Sterling 9 points 🤬

2 Bench Boost Tokens

Sam
    HJ

Bongo I am 26 points behind you the only way I might be able to overtake Bigfoot United is if you have another 20 point transfer frenzy. 😜😛🤪

It’s going down to the wire so good luck guys for Sunday, when we will see our Champ crowned. 👑

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)