+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Week 2

While 7 smug managers looked on in amusement at some of the antics of their suffering rivals which included head shaking 😢, wails of despair 😩 and some choice language 😡, and that was just Rosie. 😝 Yes it was the week 2 announcement of the captains scores. 😱 It will come as no surprise that Lukaku was again the the top choice with 6 of our managers earning 12 points, however the honour of top scoring captain was Mane with 16 points and only our tactical wizard Picasso had the sense to make him his chosen one. ⭐️ I think we can safely say our other captains aren't worth mentioning.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK

This week sees the award go to Gornal and Gornal Villans amassing 75 amazing points 18 points ahead of his nearest rival. Super performance by Gornal considering his captain only earned 4 points. 🤗🤗⭐️

TOP 6

1. Gornal - Gornal Villans
    2. Mr Tee - Tony
    3. Hubball's Harrier's - Jose
    4. Pedigree Chump - Dazzy
    5. Cubist Masterpiece - Picasso
    6. Bongo United - Bongo

RELEGATION

15. BB - Billesley Villans
    16. TDFC - TD
    17. Chinese Takeaway - Arran

DRONGO 🎩

Arran secures this weeks award. It was a close call with Dave not wanting to handover the hat although he tried his best with yet another red card this time courtesy of Walker, Arran prevailed. 😳

3 Wildcards played this week. Nuc, Oz and Jesh.

Why is Gareth not in your team Bongo and only a bench warmer? 😛😝😜

Uncle Tony still holding off 'the special one' Jose may have a few words to say. 😆

Has Dave's team got a discipline problem with 2 red cards in 2 games. 😆😁😄

After gameweek 3 it appears that there is a 2 week break for World Cup qualifiers, so Fantasy League will be back on 9th September.

I understand the FL disciplinary council will send a hefty fine if a club amasses too many cards. Talk to your team Dave.

Great write up Rosie. Many thanks. But for my captain I would have had a terrible week. Quite a lot of points separate top from bottom already!

Can you win the league in week one? Can you win the league in week two? I am not interested in the table until the end of the season. With my Ibra coming back it will be difficult for most managers to see how to play their teams. But not for special ones -José

It's a marathon not a sprint although at this rate I will be relegated by Christmas! !!

Maybe just fired by then. TD out!!!

Had a shocker, wanna sack my whole team

Nice one Rosie. Steady eddy start for me.

Thanks Rosie!

Yubby, I've only dropped to 8th to make you feel better.

I see the class swot is at number 3!

Non special one's feeble attempt at deflecting attention from a truly appalling performance from my Warriors.

Not really sis, but thanks

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)