+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Week 35

CAPTAIN WATCH

10 players nominated for the armband with 7 of our managers having complete confidence Klopp would play their hero Mighty Mo.

However, top scorer with 16 points was DeBruyne. Only one astute tactical genius chose him for her captain...............the incredibly brilliant R O S I E😝😛😜🤪 👏👏👏👏👏

Three players earned 14 points for their teams. Salah, Dave’s Jagielka and Jesus who answered Picasso’s prayers with that injury time goal. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

With last weeks Drongo a bad memorry 💥💥💥💥💥Oz and Ozston Villa 💥💥💥💥💥strike back with an oztronomical 56 points, just pipping Winnie with 55 points and a resurgent Nuc with 53 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump 1844
    2. Mr Tee 1844
    3. Winnie’s Warriors 1841
    4. Ihaveahotwife 1830
    5. Hubball’s Harriers 1828
    6. Billesley Villans 1793

16 points seperate top 5.

Although Dazzy and Uncle Tony are tied on 1844 points Dazzy retains top spot by virtue of only making 1 transfer compared to Uncle T’s 2. 😆

Winnie ready and waiting to pounce as she moves in to 3rd place just three points adrift of the top 2.😇

Could the Mahrez captain incident comeback to haunt Yubby. 😡

Have the Harriers run out of steam as they slump down to 5th place. 🤬 Can Jose work his magic on them by Saturday?

BB retains 6th place but is facing intense pressure from son Jesh 1788 and Picasso 1784. 😱

RELEGATION 🤮😤😡🤬

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

Although Oz scored a magnificent 56 points he is still endanger of a duet with the Fat Lady.

DRONGO 🎩

Now Gornal appears to have gone awol some weeks ago and is descending down the league quite quickly but it’s the first time he has scooped the Drongo in a while. 🤪

Bongo and Oz went transfer barmy this week with 6 players each.

Just checking is everyone (well top 5) happy that there will be a team declared FL Champions and no tied result this year.

Gameweek 36 commences 28th April

HOWEVER

REMEMBER Brighton v Man U kicks off gameweek 37 on Friday 4th May so make sure you hand your team sheets in on time. 🧐

Well done Oz and great report Rosie.

I am not bitter at all about Oz pipping me to the award by a point. Much. I might consider speaking to him again in a couple of weeks once I have finished sulking. Congrats Oz!!

Wow, I never in a million years expected to be 3 points off first. Not quite sure how it happened!

Re your question, Rosie, if by some miracle, I were to find myself on the same no of points as another manager for top place, I'd be quite happy to share the prize. I guess I lack that killer instinct. I'm happy to leave it to your discretion though. I guess, given his close it is this year we could potentially end up with even more than 2 teams winning, which might be slightly odd.

It's going to be an interesting weekend!

How close, not his close

Cheers Rosie.. brilliant as usual and yes I’m happy for you to do whatever.. it’s never been so close as this eh ?

Wenger stitched me up tbh dropping my captain ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Cheers Rosie.. brilliant as usual and yes I’m happy for you to do whatever.. it’s never been so close as this eh ?

Wenger stitched me up tbh dropping my captain ☹️
    Have you double and triple checked you have a player who is playing as your vice captain this week Dazzy? Haha! 16 points - we are all coming to get you me amigo!

Just for fun I'm offering the winner a prezzy from my cartoon merchandise shop. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Just for fun I'm offering the winner a prezzy from my cartoon merchandise shop. Good luck.
    That's really generous of you, Oz. Thank you. I'm still loving your prizes from my prediction comp win. People still don't believe I acquired them by winning a footy comp though. Huh!

Hey Sam. You know I was just thinking that I hadn't seen your Uncle Tony play a bench boost or Triple Captain. Then lo and behold! Hopefully his nephew isn't as canny

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    That is very generous of you Oz. Many thanks. 👏😃

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)