+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

CAPTAIN WATCH

Six of our managers where left shocked and stunned 😫😩 after witnessing captain Lukaku's penalty miss. The vision of at least a 12 point haul disappeared in a puff of smoke and the reality that their hero had amassed zilch points finally dawned on them. 😝😛😜 much to the delight of the remaining 11 🤗. However our six teams where breathing a sign of relief when it became clear all captains on display had a mare. Picasso with Pogba and Yubby with DeBruyne finished joint top with 6.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🥇

This week Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders claim the award with 59 hard earned points. Well done Jesh especially with Lukaku scoring zero. ⭐️

TOP SIX

A new leader has emerged this week ousting Gornal from top spot.

1. Mr Tee - Tony
    2. Gornal Villans - Gornal
    3. Hubball's Harriers - Jose
    4. Pedigree Chump - Dazzy
    5. Cubist Masterpiece - Picasso
    6. Aston Lilla - HJ

RELEGATION 😱

15. Billesley Villans - BB
    16. Chinese Takeaway - Arran
    17. TDFC - Dave

I think the TAG's will be entering the bottom three shortly, they are dropping like the proverbial stone. 😰

DRONGO 🎩

Joint Drongo winners this week:-

TDFC - Dave secures his second hat, although his team are playing with 10 men. 😜

Bongo the Drongo - Steady Eddy Bongo secures his first hat after a poor performance sees him drop out of the top six 😢.

This week sees BB and Winnie cash in their Wildcards.

There where some significant points earned by the subs for a number of teams. I am sure there are some Bench Boost regrets.

I hope Jose will warmly congratulate Uncle Tony on achieving top spot, perhaps Uncle Tony would grant us an interview with his thoughts for the coming season. 😝😛😜

2 weeks break so at least some of us can get the drawing board out again in preparation for the 9th September fixtures.

I took an 8 point hit just to get a drongo!! 😭 oh well it's not how hard you hit its the amount of time you can be hit and still move forward (quote rocky).

Thanks Rosie

Cheers Rosie... I had a text off my uncle that simply said

"Catch me if you can only 35 games to go"

I'm letting you into a little secret this week. José is using his wildcard as a certain striker proved once again that August is not his month. Hint hint

Sam is he getting rid of Gabby?

I know the amazing striker isn't in the Premier League these days, but he has the same score after a few games

Love your work Rosie.

Catching Sis.

Enjoy the basement Bingo.

My side is now mouth watering.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    My side is now mouth watering.
    Why? Are they now all window lickers?

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Love your work Rosie.

Catching Sis.

Enjoy the basement Bingo.

Yes, me too, Rosie. It must take ages going through all our teams to write these reports. Thank you.

You can't catch me bro!

Well, maybe next game week as I'm being really really nice to you and taking a 16 point hit just to give you a fighting chance. Ok. Here's what really happened. I'm so daft. I was playing about with my team and transfers and I must have been on automatic pilot as I somehow ended up just authorising the changes and oopsy!

Jose would never have been that stupid.

Congrats to Uncle Tony and Jesh!

ooooooops

Thanks for the great write ups Rosie. Frustrating games this fantasy footy but I'm happy to be on the shoulder.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)