+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Good effort Yubbs.

My Son Liam will be joining us next season. Not at all intimidated by his Dads 3rd last performance which was really dead last considering one manager left his team and the other couldn't get the door to the office open
    At least Liam knows that whatever happens, he can't do any worse than his Dad.

I have a feeling Liam is going to be showing us all up next season. Welcome to the Villa Mad fantasy league, Liam!

Oh don't worry he wants to beat you as well. Luckily he doesn't have a clue who's who so should be easy pickings. for a while.

Giggles. Well, in that case I think we both need to hit the ground running (or waddling, in my case) next season, as I'm pretty sure as soon as he's up to speed with the Premier League, we'll both be crying into our team sheets.

Heads off to PL footy knowledge library for intense evening of swotting.

Big question is will be able to pick a villa player again ?? 👍

That's a good question. And how much would someone like Kodjia be? Last time Snodders was 6.5m I believe

I'm definitely having Reuben Neves in my team

Chester gets his head on a few set pieces.

Oz, prize arrived today and is up on my lads wall and he love so it.. thanks a lot pal, well cool 👍

Oz's cartoons are the bestest.

Well done again, Dazzy. I hope your family gets as much pleasure out of your prize as mine has me. x

Ooops. Too late to edit! Should read 'as mine has given me.'

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)