+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Thank you for yet another gold report, Rosie!

Well done, Bongo : star: Modest as ever

This comp is soooo hard this year! Heads off to find something to gag Iwuz with to stop him making any more motivational half time speeches to his Crimson team.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Forget about Dazzy you need to watch out for me charging up the table! There again I've just took an 8 point hit after I did my wild card last week. Looking good on paper is my tactic this season.
    Unless your psychic Sam I don't agree. I remember benteke being a run of the mill striker and after new year he was the 3rd top scorer in Europe after Ronaldo and Messy.
    This is where your experience lets you down Sam and Dazzy will let his guard down and implode as usual.
    I'm about 60 behind Sam and 80 behind Dazzy. At this point of the season it's just chicken feed to a big hitter like me.
    Re the 8 points. It usually sets me back a week but long term bongo United is like an unstoppable train.
    An unstoppable stain I think you mean. Or maybe a train set that the grown ups will put away when it's your beddibyes

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I feel like I should do something like put 3 players from the stoke defence in my team and make 8 transfer a week until I am next to my nemesis again

Please spare a thought for me tho. I can't captain anyone other that kane for fear that Daz will improve his lead over me.

Love this competition

Oooh, patronising me now we are at no 2 are we, Mr Hubball?

I'll have you know my Warriors are now worth a cool £104million, and with my wild card still unused, the FL transfer market is my oyster. Be very afraid.

I'm sure you are terrified. Giggles.

Wow - with that extra 4m quid you can almost afford a decent team then Winesis!

I'm more than annoyed by ageuro and his fake hatrick yesterday. The first goal was definitely KDB. It's a conspiracy with refs and Daz

.....and I’m more than annoyed that Christensen has played 57mins of his last two games meaning he has now missed out on clean sheet points for both of them by 3 mins. Grrrrrrrr. He has to go. Must be a Jonah.

The ref ordered Christensen off the pitch because he had a head injury and in the the refs opinion was too out of it to continue. Not the coach's decision to sub him out.

Bloody refs

I know, they could have beaten the entire Chelsea side to within an inch of their lives and they still would have thrashed Brighton.

😂 love it.. absolutely love it Sam.. shouting at tv about dream team ? Do it every week.. to be fair I’m just doing enough at moment but still got my wildcard to play.. great comp indeed.

Bongo ya cheeky sod, that was the old dazzy, this new improved dazzy won’t implode.

Forget about Dazzy you need to watch out for me charging up the table! There again I've just took an 8 point hit after I did my wild card last week. Looking good on paper is my tactic this season.
    😂😂 bongo you know that your like the Italian army, 1 step forward 2 steps back

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    😂 love it.. absolutely love it Sam.. shouting at tv about dream team ? Do it every week.. to be fair I’m just doing enough at moment but still got my wildcard to play.. great comp indeed.

Bongo ya cheeky sod, that was the old dazzy, this new improved dazzy won’t implode.
    Implode or don't implode Dazzy. Your team of liars and cheats are not only up against the better squad (in my team), the better manager (me) and the better supporters (in mind ). They are up against themselves and the gods of fairness and honesty.

You don't see my players claiming goals that aren't theirs. You don't see my players arguing and fighting with each other (as I imagine yours do) - my team are the underdogs. They are the "everyman team" (so long as everyman is me... which they aren't because I am special ).

Good luck with your cheats next week.

((Please read in a José accent)

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)