+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Just taken an 8 point hit to liven up my team after last week's pathetic showing. Don't forget to get your teams in by tomorrow evening guys. I don't want to win in after week where people don't submit a team correctly

8 point hit Sam!

For once I'm not doing any transfers this week. Undecided on the captain though. Anyone noticed how I'm slowly climbing the league. The big hitters just never go away.

No, sorry Bongo I didn't notice that. I must admit, I don't usually look that far down.

Very good Picasso 😂

I noticed when I was checking Winnie's climb, when I was tying my shoelaces.

Grrrrrrrrrr, captain choice Jesus plays 14mins!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus!!

Amen

Week 9

CAPTAIN WATCH

Unusually there where 9 different manager choices for captain this week.

Top captains pick by our not so magnificent 7 managers was Lukaku. I am sure after taking into account the match result our managers are more than happy to take the 10 points he earned their teams, 😳

Senor Guardiola did exert his authority over our managers team selections. 😳 With murmurs of discontent audible he removed Jesus from the starting lineup replacing him with Aguero, leaving Jesus to come off the subs bench for the last 15 minutes. However 2 of our more astute managers Iwuz and Gornal had smug smiles on their faces having the foresight to give Aguero the armband and see him earn 14 points for their team. 😊

Sterling name also omitted of the team sheet as well. 😱

Nuc breathing huge sighs of relief that his captain DeBruyne was exempt from the cull and earned him 12 points. 😃

Our star performing captain with 32 ⭐️ sublime points leaving the others trailing by a huge distance was Kane. Although most of us had him in our team only Arran chose him as captain. Well played Arran. 👏👏

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

The majestic ⭐️Rosie and TAG ‘s⭐️ reign supreme with ⭐️72⭐️ stupendous points.
    Very well done me. 😜😝😛 I think I may be the ‘special one’ this week. 😝😜😛

TOP 6

1. Gornal Villans
    2. Mr Tee
    3. Pedigree Chump
    4. Cubist Masterpiece
    5. Hubball’s Harriers
    6. Top 6 Finish

This week sees Tony regain 2nd place and Dazzy move into 3rd at Picasso’s expense has he drops from 2nd to 4th place.

RELEGATION 😱😱😱

15. TDFC
    16. Oston Villa
    17. Winnie’s Warriors

Drongo 🎩

More bad news for Winnie. As Dave is exempt from the Drongo it defaults to the next lowest score which unfortunately is Winnie and the Warriors with 41 points.

Only one token played this week and that was my Free Hit token.

Did I mention I won manager of the week with 72 points. 😋
    Alas my team will now return back to mediocrity and this week will be but a dream. 😜

Bongo’s slow ascent of the league has hit the buffers as he drops down to 11th place. Looks like any progress will be at a snails 🐌 pace.

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)