+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Thanks for another great write up Rosie. I think I was wearing the Drongo Hat before Chelsea played on the Monday night. Just goes to show how important it is to get the right captain, something I rarely do! Aguero scoring four goals could have blown our league apart but Salah scoring a lot of points too it evened things up again as many had him as their captain.
    Now going into silly champion league season with Pep et all rotating their squads so no doubt much knashing of teeth when careful selections go to pot!

Thanks again Rosie for a great write up..

Yep didn’t turn out too bad for me with Sanchez being pants lol

Aguero is injured and won't play this weekend

*lies thru teeth

Bad news first. 🤬

There will be 9 very unhappy managers when they learn Sterling is not only missing from the Man City team sheet he is not on the bench either.

Lets hope (or not 🤪 ) they have some decent players on their subs bench. 🤪😜😝😛

Fernandinho is out as well. 🤮🤬

Good news 👏

If you have Aguero in your team he is in the starting lineup.

Week 28

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 6 players awarded the armband by their managers. Salah was not only top pick with 8 votes but top captain earning 20 magnificent points for his teams. Runner up Nuc’s Firmino with 16 points followed by Oz’s Davies on 14 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Winnie modesty is going out of the window because the award this week goes to ME. Yes 💥 Rosie and the TAG’s 💥 finished top with 74 ⭐️ superlative points. I have to say this would not have been possible without Ederson’s 15 point contribution last night and also a nice cameo performance from Chelsea’s Will i an. Well done me 🤪👏👏👏👏👏 Probably be accepting the Drongo next week. 😜

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Hubball’s Harriers
    3. Cubist Masterpiece
    4. Mr Tee
    5. Ihaveahotwife
    6. Bongo United

Only 10 gameweeks to go before our Champion is crowned.

Looks like it’s between Dazzy and Sam or can one of the chasing pack go on a Man City type run.

Dazzy leads Sam by 33 points, however Picasso in 3rd is 35 points adrift of Sam and 68 points behind Dazzy. 😃

Only movement this week sees Uncle Tony up to 4th and Yubby down to 5th.

RELEGATION

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO 🎩

Just like Arsene and Arsenal BB has had a mare 🐴 of a week earning just 34 miserable points.

Nuc played his Wildcard

Fast forwarding to gameweek 31 there are only 4 fixtures down to be played. So managers holding back their Triple Captain Token stay vigilant as to what week/weeks the outstanding matches are allocated.

Nice one Rosie and well done for your score this week. Not many games left to catch Dazzy! Nail biting stuff.

Congratulations Rosie on a great haul of points this week and another blinding write up. Weather may play havoc with the fixtures this week and consequently points dropped (I see the Villa match is off).

Perfectly immodest, Rosie . I fully approve.

Great report as usual Rosie..

It’s definitely a bit of a nail biter and I think it could well come down to captain choice and I’m having a mare the last few weeks 😢

Week 29

CAPTAIN WATCH ‘

Thankfully only 6 choices for captain this week.

Basically who would perform the better. Kane v Huddersfield or Salah v Newcastle.

Kane was top managers choice with 7 of them keeping the faith that their hero’s boots would be overflowing with points, at the final whistle.
    However, 6 astute managers chose Super Salah ��for the armband and he duly delivered 16 ��valuable points for their teams. Runner up Oz’s Davies with 12 points and joint third with 10 points Kane and Firmino.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD ��

This week’s winner of the coveted award goes to Iwuz and The Crimson Tide ⭐️ with 65 sensational points just pipping Winnie and her Warriors with 63 points. Those Iwuz motivational speeches are certainly turning the Tides form. The only 2 teams to get 60+ points.

Well played guys.����������

TOP 6

1. Pedigree Chump
    2. Hubball’s Harriers
    3. Mr Tee
    4. Cubist Masterpiece
    5. Ihaveahotwife
    6. The Crimson Tide

An excellent week for Manager Hubball and the Harriers as they reduce Dazzy’s lead down to 19 points, after a complete mare �� of a week for the Chumps.

Uncle Tony up to 3rd at the expense of Picasso who slips down to 4th.

The Bongo express hits the buffers and heads down to 7th and Iwuz replaces him in 6th spot.

RELEGATION ��

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17 Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO ��

Like Wenger and Pardew a shocking week for our league leader Dazzy scoring a sad 35 points scoops the award.

Interestingly 5 managers still put Sterling on their team sheets convinced Pep was trying a spot of gamesmanship and likewise I left Fernandinho on for the same reason. ��������

Just like to say thanks guys for your kind comments. ����

I see it’s took a dislike to the iPad emojis this week. ����
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 06-03-2018 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Emoji Failure

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)