+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Bingo is inhaling again

30 points behind with some massive game weeks ahead is certainly do-able for the likes of Winnie and her Warriors. It's going to come down to the right captain over the double game weeks.

Top tip Winesis - load your team up with Southampton strikers and baggie defenders.

Wenger out

Good call for captain choice from dazzy. Unlucky gamble Sam. Will be a very tight finish!

Hey Winnie, I'm still #1

Week 32

CAPTAIN WATCH

7 players chosen for the armband by their managers and not surprisingly Salah was top choice with 9 managers putting their faith in him.

However it was a newcomer to captaincy who stole the show. The immaculately quaffed haired Aubameyang �� put in a stunning performance scoring 26 magical points. Only managerial geniuses Dazzy ⭐️and HJ ⭐️nominated him as their captain. Runner up Lukaku 16 points followed by Salah with 14 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD ��

This week the award goes to Uncle or is it now Great Uncle Tony aka GUT �� and his team Mr Tee, scoring 66 momentous points runner up Dazzy and the Chumps with 63 points.

Well played guys. ����������

TOP 6

1. Hubball’s Harriers
    2. Pedigree Chump
    3. Mr Tee
    4. Winnie’s Warriors
    5. Ihaveahotwife
    6. Cubist Masterpiece

The chasing pack are literally snapping at Sam’s heels as he valiantly clings on to top spot by a fingernail. After the two week break Dazzy and his re-vita-lised (I have no idea why it asterisks this word) Chumps find after their brilliant 63 points are now only 1 point behind. ��

Uncle Tony in 3rd place and with those magnificent 66 points finds himself just 6 points behind nephew Sam.⭐️

The force that is Hurricane Winnie takes no prisoners as she moves into 4th place and dispatches Bro Yubby down to 5th. Winnie 27 and Yubby 31 points behind Sam.⭐️

Picasso holds on to 6th place.

It’s going to be a great finish to the league.

RELEGATION ������

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

DRONGO ��

A surprise recipient this week. Sam �� with considerable help from an inept Wenger �� scooped the award this week with the Harriers mustering only 35 points. I am sure it’s Sam’s first Drongo of the season coming in week 32.

Let’s hope the Harriers can get back on track.

Iwuz played his Wildcard.

Oz played his Bench Boost token.

Gameweek 34 has 14 fixtures so it could be time to dust those Triple Captain tokens off.

HOWEVER

Gameweek 35 only has 6 fixtures.

Going to be interesting how our managers deal with this quandary. ��
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 02-04-2018 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Grrrr iPad emojis failed

Please send my drongo hat c/o Arsene Wenger - I knew he would brig my captain on and cost me 7 points when I saw the team sheet.

This has been a really good last few weeks and I enjoy the competition.... so long as I win it. Winnie worries me

OK. Can we stop the comp now please? Getting ahead of Yubby has been a long time coming, and would make me feel like I'd won the whole thing!

Its been a while since I've been permitted entrance to the fat cat Champions League club. *Splutters a bit after inhaling fat cigar. Hmm could do with a woman's touch around here. Has been far too long.

Sam you are so not worried about me! Ha ha! I've no triple captain and historically I do badly in the double game weeks. I'll be amazed if I keep my CL place.

Yubbs, Im being kind and letting you win your league of one.

Well done Great Uncle Tonyt and Dazzy!

Another report, Rosie. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    OK. Can we stop the comp now please? Getting ahead of Yubby has been a long time coming, and would make me feel like I'd won the whole thing!

Its been a while since I've been permitted entrance to the fat cat Champions League club. *Splutters a bit after inhaling fat cigar. Hmm could do with a woman's touch around here. Has been far too long.

Sam you are so not worried about me! Ha ha! I've no triple captain and historically I do badly in the double game weeks. I'll be amazed if I keep my CL place.

Yubbs, Im being kind and letting you win your league of one.

Well done Great Uncle Tonyt and Dazzy!

Another report, Rosie. Thank you!
    Ah triple captain gate - where you used it up at Xmas with Harry kane getting (what was it? ) 9 points or something?! Have you still got your bench boost? I've learnt a lesson for next year because I am now sure my harriers can't win the title. I've done a bongo transfer blitz for the upcoming fixtures and forgot that injuries will now be a certainty tomorrow night.

People I realise i now hate: Pep, Arsene, Charlie Austin and Callum Wilson.

Nice one Rosie and we'll done Mr t. Also well done to Sam for the drongo and supper captain choice. The gamble really paid off! Jose turned into Harry hill this week.

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)