+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Hey Sam. You know I was just thinking that I hadn't seen your Uncle Tony play a bench boost or Triple Captain. Then lo and behold! Hopefully his nephew isn't as canny

Although I may be wrong I can’t recall 😝 Uncle Tony playing his Triple Captain token either Winnie.

Tend to notice the Triple Captain tokens but the others I am clueless who has played what. Someone could still be hanging on to their Wildcard. 😛

I would think week 37 should draw out the remaining tokens. 😀

4 of the top 6 had Salah as their captain, not one of our hero’s best weeks. 😜😝🤪😛

I'm doing my triple captain next week. I'm guessing Tony will do the same.

Week 36

CAPTAIN WATCH

Easy peasy this week only 7 captains on view. Salah top managers choice with 8 of them remaining loyal to their ‘special’ one.

Only 3 wise managers Yubby, 💥Picasso 💥and Nuc 💥nominated Sterling 💥their captain and he duly rewarded them with 24 humongous points, followed by Kane and Jagielka trailing some distance behind with 12 points.

Unusually a poor week for Salah with only 6 points, although when he missed that open goal against Stoke you had feeling it wasn’t going to be his night.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Joint winners this week with Uncle Tony and Mr Tee 🏆along with Nuc and Top 6 Finish 🏆amassing a spectacular 76 points. Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee 1916
    2. Ihaveahotwife 1895
    3. Winnie’s Warriors 1894
    4. Pedigree Chump 1888
    5. Hubball’s Harries 1884
    6. Cubist Masterpiece 1853

With only two gameweeks left Uncle Tony and Mr Tee open up a 21 point lead over second placed Yubby and 22 points over third placed Winnie. It’s looking bleak for Dazzy and his Chumps as they tumble down to 4th and Sam in 5th place 28 and 32 points respectively adrift of Uncle T. Picasso with the help from captain Sterling leapfrogs the BB boys back in to 6th place.

Will there be any more twists and turns? Intense pressure on our managers as they approach make or break mega gameweek 37. 🤪

RELEGATION 🤬🤮😱😡

15. Ozston Villa
    16. TDFC
    17. Chinese Takeaway

Still looks like Oz is favourite to be serenaded by the fat lady. 😂

DRONGO 🎩

I know Gornal has gone awol but it’s too near the end of the comp. So with 30 points Gornal Villians scoop another Drongo. 🤪😜😝

A 🐴 of a week for Dazzy. 😱

Two Bench Boost Tokens played this week Uncle Tony and Jesh.

I would think 🤔 gameweek 37 will bring out any outstanding tokens, but the big question is has Uncle Tony still got his Triple Captain token, guess we will find out soon enough. 😜

REMINDER

Make sure you get your week 37 team sheets in by 7pm Friday May 4th

Thank you once again for another fabulous report, Rosie. You put so much time into researching all the little details of our teams. It is very much appreciated.

Drat, Yubby got his captain choice spot on this week. Mutter mutter

Well done Nuc! It would be lovely to read an acceptance speech from you, my friend! Have missed you!

Uncle Tony's going to be tough to beat. Like Rosie, I think the mystery of his triple captain card will be solved this weekend.

Decisions decisions, to gamble on possible returns from a couple of points hits or not. No doubt I'll be starting my decision at the weekend . It's going to be a long week. Good luck all!

That should read cursing not starting. Predictive text not me!

I've traded my keeper for a keeper playing 2 games.

But I am considering selling 1 gamer Salah for a 2 gamer and a 4 point deduction!!!!!

Errrrrrr

Well done nuc and uncle tony. Could be yubbys year but so so close.
    Don't write me off because my triple captain might bring me 100 points alone.

Nice one Rosie 👍🏻

I could never sell a fit Salah, Yubbs. Feel like it would be too disloyal. He's been with me since pre season training when I bought him for a snip at £9 million. Has served me so well, and bar a few off weeks, has made my captain choice so easy. Definitely Winnie's pet.

Sell sell sell

I've sold him - he has been excellent - nearly as good as my own teachers pet Pascal Gross who I bought for 50p and a bag of space raiders. I've taken an 8 point hit in the hope that the double game gameweekers can make it up and more

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)