+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Wright

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are getting your knickers in a twist thanks to me praising one of our young lads out on loan. He has been Dundee’s main man (since been shipped out there) playing in our league and as you say they are not as good as us so his scoring there seems very impressive. Just my opinion though so don’t get upset on a banter forum about a poster giving their view.
    McInnes is still a fud who isn’t properly helping our own young players.
    Not upset in the slightest pal. It’s a message board on the internet.

Your praise of Wright is fine & spot on. He has done well so far and it’s good to see.

Clearly the decision to loan him out has been beneficial as he’s getting game time and doing well so far. You could even say it’s been a good decision by DM then. You won’t of course - doesn’t suit the agenda - but you could.

It’s your monotonous, tedious repetition of the same line again and again that folk struggle with.

It’s boring min, try changing the record from time to time and folk might take you a bit more seriously. Give it a try...

Well said^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Your praise of Wright is fine & spot on. He has done well so far and it’s good to see.

Clearly the decision to loan him out has been beneficial as he’s getting game time and doing well so far. You could even say it’s been a good decision by DM then. You won’t of course - doesn’t suit the agenda - but you could.

It’s your monotonous, tedious repetition of the same line again and again that folk struggle with.

It’s boring min, try changing the record from time to time and folk might take you a bit more seriously. Give it a try...
    McInnes has made a mistake with Wright, so praise of the anchor man won’t be forthcoming on that front. I am not here to keep you amused so you will have to suffer me the way I am. You could always join some (sh!tebags) who ignore me as they cannot handle my thinking of how our club conducts itself. I am consistent with my posting...I don’t hide from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Well said^^^^
    Wright going on loan to Dundee is quite a good bit of business
    Dundee are developing our young player who has not demonstrated that he has enough strength nor consistency to demand a regular starting spot.
    Here's hoping that he benefits immensely from the loan, gets regular gamete, becomes a stronger player and returns to Aberdeen a better player for next season

Constructive criticism is fine - DM & the team deserve stick for Saturday. We know you don’t like DM - we get it - Christ you go on about it enough - but making stuff up to suit your agenda is pointless as well as tedious.
    RED_JOHN's Law:

"As a thread on AbMad grows longer, the probability that RED_JOHN will identify a problem for which Derek McInnes can be blamed approaches 1"

RED_JOHN's second Law:

"The probability that a post by RED_JOHN on AbMad does not contain a criticism of Derek McInnes is approximately 0"

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Wright going on loan to Dundee is quite a good bit of business
    Dundee are developing our young player who has not demonstrated that he has enough strength nor consistency to demand a regular starting spot.
    Here's hoping that he benefits immensely from the loan, gets regular gamete, becomes a stronger player and returns to Aberdeen a better player for next season
    Dundee fans already looking forward to the time that they almost signed him from the Dons

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    RED_JOHN's Law:

"As a thread on AbMad grows longer, the probability that RED_JOHN will identify a problem for which Derek McInnes can be blamed approaches 1"

RED_JOHN's second Law:

"The probability that a post by RED_JOHN on AbMad does not contain a criticism of Derek McInnes is approximately 0"
    Pretty much spot on with that, I’m all for debate/banter/opinions.....however RJ is getting tiresome with his fetish about current coach, it does not matter what a thread is about and we now get “anchor man” this and that, we’ve had McAnus,mcwinless,McHunnis, mcsecondiss.....and now f ucking “anchor man”......don’t get me wrong quite a few posts about our current coach are pretty much valid and spot on regarding faults, however imho our club especially with development are better than they were.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Pretty much spot on with that, I’m all for debate/banter/opinions.....however RJ is getting tiresome with his fetish about current coach, it does not matter what a thread is about and we now get “anchor man” this and that, we’ve had McAnus,mcwinless,McHunnis, mcsecondiss.....and now f ucking “anchor man”......don’t get me wrong quite a few posts about our current coach are pretty much valid and spot on regarding faults, however imho our club especially with development are better than they were.

SF
    Morning Jackie, golf today? When you wake up in the morning are you sober?

On a more serious note lad...it’s good that you acknowledge posts about the disappointing Derek McInnes.

Hope you have a good day swinging your shaft around the course again.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Morning Jackie, golf today? When you wake up in the morning are you sober?

On a more serious note lad...it’s good that you acknowledge posts about the disappointing Derek McInnes.

Hope you have a good day swinging your shaft around the course again.
    No golf today, Sunday was fine though.

I acknowledge most posts, sadly a few from the half empty minibus are just a rehash of a previous post.

You seem, like a couple of other phannies to have a weird interest in my drinking patterns....a tad bizarre, but hay hoh, if/when you disagree with a posters point of view.....they must in your opinion be blootered??
    I take it the Cambridge debating society did invite you onto their team with your sharp wit/intelligence.

SF

The old "like" button

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast