+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Wright

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think the phrase I used was "outkicked your coverage".

I had to explain it, which killed the impact a wee bit.
    Let the loon be Sneckers, like about half a dozen of the half empty mini bus.....their unrequited love for the chap that is in charge of our coaching is very much transparent....hay hoh.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Let the loon be Sneckers, like about half a dozen of the half empty mini bus.....their unrequited love for the chap that is in charge of our coaching is very much transparent....hay hoh.

SF
    Your attempt is worse.

The anchor man has worn you down to submission. I fear for our clubs supporters as Milne and McInnes have numbed far too many supporters who just plod along and except any old sh!t. Some don’t even mind being fleeced of their cash through the DNA fiasco. Football in the north east has become a bit of a chore rather than going to enjoy what is on show. Never mind we should maybe all get behind folk like Milne, McInnes and Considine and cheer for a strong Rangers rather than want our team and club to put them to the sword. We are getting ridiculously soft up in Aberdeen....time to get the sleeves rolled up and put up a fight against these type of conmen.

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Fit about the *** pistols anarchy in the uk? The third Manchester team sing it, just a wee change to the words;
    I am a f*cking Don
    I hate the f*cking Hun
    Don't know what I want
    But I know how to get it
    I want to destroy the SFA
    Cos I, wanna be, Aberdeen!

Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen.....
    That would be f*cking ace if we adopted that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Your attempt is worse.

The anchor man has worn you down to submission. I fear for our clubs supporters as Milne and McInnes have numbed far too many supporters who just plod along and except any old sh!t. Some don’t even mind being fleeced of their cash through the DNA fiasco. Football in the north east has become a bit of a chore rather than going to enjoy what is on show. Never mind we should maybe all get behind folk like Milne, McInnes and Considine and cheer for a strong Rangers rather than want our team and club to put them to the sword. We are getting ridiculously soft up in Aberdeen....time to get the sleeves rolled up and put up a fight against these type of conmen.
    ????

You genuinely are not for real surely? because a fellow dandy does not quite share your point of view on a banter forum does not mean they are kicking leaves and whistling with things at our club......ffs.......have a wee look(if you can be @rsed) at some of your posts of late.....seriously !!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ????

You genuinely are not for real surely? because a fellow dandy does not quite share your point of view on a banter forum does not mean they are kicking leaves and whistling with things at our club......ffs.......have a wee look(if you can be @rsed) at some of your posts of late.....seriously !!

SF
    Like I said....some like your good self have fallen into submission. Milne and McInnes have numbed your senses. Anyway enjoy your shaft swinging tomorrow and have a drink on me.

Dear Mr R John

It has been brought to my attention by a number of concerned posters that you are suffering from an Obsessive Disorder. This is something that affects a number of people but you will be glad to know that it is treatable and you can make a full recovery. The first step in your treatment is to recognise and accept that you have a problem as otherwise this Obsession can take over and control your life. My strong recommendation is that you write four posts each day for the next week extolling the virtue of Derek McInnes. Once you have done this, your obsession should start to ease off. If however you continue to show symptoms there are a lot of your fellow posters happy to help you ween yourself off this obsession.

I hope you find this helpful

Yours sincerely

Dr R Zone
    MD AFC PhD

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Dear Mr R John

It has been brought to my attention by a number of concerned posters that you are suffering from an Obsessive Disorder. This is something that affects a number of people but you will be glad to know that it is treatable and you can make a full recovery. The first step in your treatment is to recognise and accept that you have a problem as otherwise this Obsession can take over and control your life. My strong recommendation is that you write four posts each day for the next week extolling the virtue of Derek McInnes. Once you have done this, your obsession should start to ease off. If however you continue to show symptoms there are a lot of your fellow posters happy to help you ween yourself off this obsession.

Yours sincerely

Dr R Zone
    MD AFC PhD
    You sir, are deserving of the condescending two stars

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Dear Mr R John

Yours sincerely

Dr R Zone
    MD AFC PhD
    SaCk tHe AnChoR mAn bEFoRe YoU fAnS tUrN iNtO zOmBiEs
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 20-02-2019 at 07:32 AM.

Set up both of Dundee's goals on Friday night...

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Set up both of Dundee's goals on Friday night...
    Too attacking for us. We should try him at right back to try and kick out any attacking threat he may have.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast