+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team for the derby

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    O'Dea definitely out. Waddell is also doubtful. Could be 2 rookies at CH.
    Jack Hendry (24) 18 games in 3 years with Thistle, Shrewsbury & MK Dons.
    Kerr Waddell (19) 7 game career, 6 on loan to Clyde last season & carrying an injury.
    Tall order for these lads.
    O'Dea, Etxabeg, Gadz & McPake all out.

Well compared to us missing a good few who would normally start it's no big deal since both Hendry and Waddell start games for you

Its no big deal at all,every team gets injuries.Should make for a decent game imo,lets hope its better than the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    odea is suspended,waddell will play so we have a very young back 4,could be an interesting game.
    Hope scobbie plays
    For sure it's an interesting match, could go either way IMHO.

I can't remember the last time I was so wanting to see what the starting XI is.
    Huge knot in my stomach about this game tonight.
    Despite having a 70% success rate I phukn hate derbies.

Its no big deal at all,every team gets injuries.Should make for a decent game imo,lets hope its better than the first one.
    The Dundee derbies have produced some crackers in previous years. Can't remember the last 0-0. With Toshney and Scobbie at full back for us and a young back 4 for you guys can't see a 0-0 tonight. BTTS on the coupon

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It'll never happen but....

Lewis
    Toshney Durnan Edge Scobbie
    McMullan Briels Fyvie King
    Keatings McDonald
    Not seen most of these players but on paper that looks a great team Terry. I love a 442!

Won't happen tonight but realistically this team:

Lewis
    Murdoch Durnan Edge Scobbie
    McMullen Briels Fyvie King
    Keatings McDonald

That's a team that can win this league. Credit to Ray and Darren for putting this team together, Tonight is the bonus ball, would love to win but won't be gutted if we lose. Really looking forward to seeing that team once they have properly gelled and all players are hitting full cylinder. Just hope nobody overreacts or loses the faith if we lose tonight, LEAGUE IS PRIORITY.

I know i couldnt take another draw both teams still got injuries but both teams got a fast and exciting winger as well so here is hoping - dare i say good luck Eric and enjoy!

Waddell went off injured ( I assume) at halftime on Saturday so could be very doubtful. We have a lot more options up front from the last game and they have plenty of injury concerns. They will be worried no doubt about it, and Ray will keep them guessing as he will us. Nice having so many options for a change FTD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)