+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pre-Match View From Walsall

Pre-Match View From Walsall

They don't seem very optimistic - or bothered - so they'll probably beat us.............................again!

“Both sets of fans to join together in the car park to burn an effigy of Darryl Westlake".

I cannot stand that little Sh1te who plays in midfield for them,short arsed twot,Turkish Messi my bottom,we got the Canadian Gerd Muller if that is the case

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I cannot stand that little Sh1te who plays in midfield for them,short arsed twot,Turkish Messi my bottom,we got the Canadian Gerd Muller if that is the case
    If he's got to you that much BD perhaps we should sign him as he must be good?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    If he's got to you that much BD perhaps we should sign him as he must be good?
    He gets right on my nerves Aya,i can tell you,in fact Walsall get on my nerves,raise their game when they play us,toss it off the rest of the time

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    He gets right on my nerves Aya,i can tell you,in fact Walsall get on my nerves,raise their game when they play us,toss it off the rest of the time
    Shouldn't be a problem tomorrow night BD - we've moved on, they've gone backwards