+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Team tonight

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    It sounds like we are playing much better, having good chances and have the correct personnel in the starting 11 such as Grant and Milsom.

1-0 at half time away from home to League One opposition, in a sodden, wet and rainy S****hrope is good.

The test now is for our defence which we have not kept sufficient clean sheets for some seasons. Hopefully they can hold out and we can perhaps nick another goal and put this to bed.

Also fingers crossed the weather does not deteriorate and the game gets called off.
    I wouldn't be too worried about it getting called off - no league points at stake here.
    Good news is we've put a good half of footy together against a higher team and it sounds like we might have found a system that works a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    You do realise that talking to yourself is the first sign of Madness.
    Yep......4 years in the Mexican boonies....and I'm still sane....almost

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Just sound tonight Alty....no idea why no pics
    Official twitter says: “Please note tonight's game is not available for live streaming on iFollow due to broadcasting rights but live audio commentary is available.”

Just got in. Great turn around from Saturday by the looks of things. Loads of changes as well.

Scunny peno

For goodness sake. Why do we always shoot ourselves in the foot, giving away a penalty. We never learn.

Bugger. Bugger, Bugger,

Scunny peno
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Official twitter says: “Please note tonight's game is not available for live streaming on iFollow due to broadcasting rights but live audio commentary is available.”

Just got in. Great turn around from Saturday by the looks of things. Loads of changes as well.
    It's a shame that they didn't explain that on the official site.....the site where I paid my dosh....grrrrrr

1-1
    Madden penalty... 1-1 Hawkridge with the foul

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    They are but I don't know if it's my imagination but Charlie doesn't seem to have the energy of Uncle Colin.
    I agree Charlie is quite good, but.......There's only one Colin Slater.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast