+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, just wow

Wow, just wow

What a performance in far from perfect conditions. Every player was absolutely superb and I am now one hundred percent confident that we will have a very good season.

Warne got it spot on with the tactics and substitutions. Even Vaulks was immense when he came on.

Holy crap something positive. I think I'm going into shock

I'm trembling with excitement - I don't think I'll sleep tonight

, i see i'm still in your head fella....

Erm we were only playing LIncoln BUT some positives. I think the Ipswich lads will be going back in Jan if they keep playing like that. Both had good games as did Iekwe. Ajayi has got to cut out the silly mistakes as per their goal because he played well apart from that. We played some good football at times but we have to stop these give away goals.

But a wins a win and our recent performances against lower league opposition in recent years aint been good so we should be grateful for that.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Erm we were only playing LIncoln BUT some positives. I think the Ipswich lads will be going back in Jan if they keep playing like that. Both had good games as did Iekwe. Ajayi has got to cut out the silly mistakes as per their goal because he played well apart from that. We played some good football at times but we have to stop these give away goals.

But a wins a win and our recent performances against lower league opposition in recent years aint been good so we should be grateful for that.
    Some seeds of hope there i think roly, and agree with your post.

To be fair to Ajayi, he got distracted by the blonde beauty with the cleavage in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

Also I'd just like to point out we lost to Morecambe last year so it's a huge step up in my books

Sarcasm from one a day? Don't blame you

Better performance than Saturday by some players , Moore should start more, midfield was better

Emmanuel had a great game and gets my MOTM but there was a few in contention

Happy to into Saturday's game now, who you going to pick Warney?

Oh go on then I'll throw a negative in, keeper needs to come for the ball

Well played in the rain
    Last edited by millertop; 08-08-2017 at 09:30 PM.

On that showing Proctor and Moore will be our front 2 Moore was outstanding tonight. Lincoln were always gunna have a go from second half if Ajayi doesn't make that howler we go on to win 2 or 3 nil. Some positives, we won and 4 or 5 good performances. Difficult test next week hope we get a plum tie . Centre half and RB in THIS week .Lot happier than i was coming away from Fleetwood on Saturday .UTM

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast